Fwd: Ultimate Dodgeball Championship Announcement Day

John Wood

Mar 26, 2014, 2:23:01 PM3/26/14
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
I was reading about this the other day in Obscure Sports Quarterly.

Would anyone be interested in assembling a team?

I can neither confirm nor deny the possibility of a wrench being thrown at your, nor the possibility of having to cross I-240 during rush hour.

John

Mar 26, 2014, 2:25:57 PM3/26/14
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
Will it be the finals be aired on ESPN Ocho?

--
Ben S. Eishen

773.234.7436 | b...@eishen.com

John Wood

Mar 28, 2014, 4:50:05 PM3/28/14
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
I think I read that somewhere, yeah. Even Lance Armstrong watches The Ocho

I guess by the incredible response that no one wants to play dodgeball...?

Mary Potts

Mar 28, 2014, 7:18:01 PM3/28/14
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
With my recent clutizitude resulting in stitches and root canals I think I should stay away from athletics as god intended.

Sent from my iPhone