Woodworking skills?

Brant Sollis

Apr 20, 2018, 2:13:38 PM4/20/18
to Midsouth Makers - Memphis Hacker/Maker Space
So, I'm interested in doing a little bit of woodworking in the shop.. would anybody with woodworking skills be interested in getting together to go over some basics of using the jointer, planer, and maybe the table saw?

I've been told that Ed Price might be interested in doing something like this. If so, just let me know. I can provide some pizza in exchange for your time.

Thanks!

-Brant

Ed LAST_NAME

Apr 22, 2018, 9:51:27 PM4/22/18
to midsout...@googlegroups.com

Brant, I will be able to meet with you starting May1st. Are you wanting to start a group thing? I guess you want this to be in the evening on a weekday.

Let me know what you think.

Ed

Brant Sollis

Apr 23, 2018, 10:27:57 AM4/23/18
to Midsouth Makers - Memphis Hacker/Maker Space
Hey Ed,

I'd be glad to do a group thing if we have others interested. Weeknights work for me. I'm also available most weekends (though I will be out of town the first weekend in May).

-Brant