Ir al primer mensaje no leído

MemphisArtGuy

no leída,
5 jul 2016, 3:04:09 p.m.5/7/16
para Midsouth Makers - Memphis Hacker/Maker Space
AC for the shop was dropping good bit of condisation. We opened it up and sure enough the a coil was frozen. We have it thawing out now. Could use some professional servicing. Pics are on face book.

Gmail

no leída,
5 jul 2016, 6:22:41 p.m.5/7/16
para midsout...@googlegroups.com
Common for the condensed water tube to get clogged/kinked.

> On Jul 5, 2016, at 2:04 PM, MemphisArtGuy <memphi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> AC for the shop was dropping good bit of condisation. We opened it up and sure enough the a coil was frozen. We have it thawing out now. Could use some professional servicing. Pics are on face book.
>
> --

Gmail

no leída,
5 jul 2016, 6:24:58 p.m.5/7/16
para midsout...@googlegroups.com
I misread, low charge or dirty filter

Danny Chamberlin

no leída,
5 jul 2016, 9:48:28 p.m.5/7/16
para midsout...@googlegroups.com
wouldn't be surprised if it was a little from Column A and a little from Column B

Danny

MemphisArtGuy

no leída,
6 jul 2016, 12:21:10 p.m.6/7/16
para Midsouth Makers - Memphis Hacker/Maker Space
Filter was improperly installed, so it appeared to have no filter in it, but when the ice came lose from the bottom the filter dropped down. Completely clogged. Just installed new filter, AC on, turned on the o3 gen to clean the air, and the small fans been blowing on it all night. It's Dry except the return box and it looks like it getting there.

Due to the type of work we do, we should inspect/change filters the first of the month, a 3 pack at home depot cost $9.80.

John Wood

no leída,
6 jul 2016, 12:23:01 p.m.6/7/16
para midsout...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Dru. I appreciate the effort as I'm sure others do too.

John

MemphisArtGuy

no leída,
6 jul 2016, 1:31:34 p.m.6/7/16
para Midsouth Makers - Memphis Hacker/Maker Space
Just found out the unit uses two filters, same size. The return has a separate filter than the A coils. I have the o3 gen blowing in the return box right now to help kill of them nasty microbes.

Keith Hoard

no leída,
6 jul 2016, 4:51:29 p.m.6/7/16
para Midsouth Makers - Memphis Hacker/Maker Space
#MicrobesLivesMatter
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar