Catacombs Clean Out & Air Compressor Now Operational

Ben Eishen

Feb 1, 2018, 9:47:14 PM2/1/18
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
Air Compressor is now leak free. A leak developed in the air switch, was resolved by tightening the gasket down.

The Catacombs (maker garbage) are currently being filtered through. If there is anything in fear of being disposed of, please contact me. If there is any projects hidden away back there, please remove them asap. Current goal is to concatenate all stuff down to a 8x8 foot shelf. This will make room for new areas to place freestanding tools.

Any donations to the space larger than a bread box should be cleared through the board.

Thanks,
--
Ben S. Eishen

Vice President
www.midsouthmakers.org

Patric Kerr

Feb 5, 2018, 2:11:20 AM2/5/18
to midsout...@googlegroups.com

You did not toss that thing my daughter and I build did you? I need to pick it up.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10