If anyone is looking for some side work...?

John Wood

Apr 15, 2016, 11:14:50 AM4/15/16
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
I received this notice today.

Please feel free to reach out to them. I haven't worked for them in some time but I don't think it takes much to get on their list.

John

SmartSource, Inc is seeking available technicians to deploy/move PCs onsite at a large retail location. This is a straight PC move—no imaging, desktop support required.

Day

Time

City

ST

Zip

4/21/2016

Thursday

8:30PM-5AM

Memphis

TN

38133

RESOURCE: IT Technician

PAY RATE: $20/hour w/2 hours guaranteed minimum

TOOLS REQUIRED: basic PC toolkit including Phillips screwdrivers and/or a cordless drill, fully-charged cell phone

If you or anyone you know would be interested in this opportunity, please forward an updated Word resume to Laura: lrholl...@smartsource-inc.com. If you are not the right match for this position, please accept my apology.

 Thank you!

 Laura Hollendoner

Lead IT Recruiter

SmartSource Technical Staffing Solutions, Inc.

Office: 630-607-7198

Fax: 866-325-7243

Email: LRHoll...@smartsource-inc.com

Since 1996, SmartSource has been a leader in providing IT technical staffing solutions for short and long term projects, staff augmentation, and direct hire positions. SmartSource partners with original equipment manufacturers, systems integrators, hardware VARS, computer service companies and independent IT firms. Many of our partners rely heavily on our variable workforce model for satisfying their IT talent needs.