SOAP Error - SOAP-ENV:Server (0x80004005)

Dave Wieneke

Aug 1, 2002, 4:31:51 PM8/1/02
I am using the MS SOAP Toolkit 2.0. I used the WSDL Generator to create the
SOAP interface files.

No matter how many times I regenerate the files I keep getting the same
error:

SOAP-ENV:Server (0x80004005)
WSDLReader: The operation requested in the Soap message with soapAction
http://tempuri.org/action/clsSID.ReadSID isn't defined in the WSDL file.
This may be because it is in the wrong namespace or has incorrect case

What is this error message telling me? The case of the method call in the
ASP page is identical.

I'm stumped.

Thanks in advance....

Dave