Can't uninstall Microsoft Works 2000

Cindy

Dec 21, 2002, 1:48:49 AM12/21/02
I would like to uninstall Works 2000 and it came on my
computer when I purchased it. When I try to uninstall it-
it tells me to insert the setup CD. I received no CD for
the extra software on my computer, only the reboot disk
for my computer. Can anyone help me to how I can
uninstall this software. I am getting no cooperation from
the manufacturer and I have contacted Microsoft many
times by email and their support will not even email me
back with a reply. Where can I get the uninstall
information that I need. Thank you!!!!!

adam l

Dec 21, 2002, 7:31:40 PM12/21/02

Cindy
We are having the same problem as you are. We tried all
of the solutions Microsoft has provided. The Works Clean
Up utility was run many times and had no effect.

We continue to be as pissed off as you are. We will
continue to search for a solution. If one works we will
send you the info

Thanks

Cindy

Dec 21, 2002, 8:22:09 PM12/21/02
>.
>Same goes on my side- if I find anything I'll let you
know! Have a Merry Christmas!!!!