how do i delete a horizontal line in word 2003

Scott

Feb 7, 2005, 5:09:01 PM2/7/05
I have a horizontal line in a document that I can not delete. I have no idea
how to get rid of it.

Chuck Davis

Feb 7, 2005, 5:33:35 PM2/7/05
Select (highlight) it, and press the Delete key. To select the line, click
off to the left end of it.
"Scott" <Sc...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Pat Garard

Feb 7, 2005, 5:33:56 PM2/7/05
G'Day Scott,

If you cannot select the LINE, then it is a Paragraph Border.

The likely paragraph is the one immediately above the line.
Select a few lines of text either side of the LINE, then"
Format>Borders and Shading
On the Borders tab
click the top left box labelled "None".
OK
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

Jay Freedman

Feb 7, 2005, 5:34:46 PM2/7/05

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/CantGetRidOfLine.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Scott

Feb 7, 2005, 5:59:03 PM2/7/05
Thanks for all the advice, but I still can not get rid of it!

Suzanne S. Barnhill

Feb 8, 2005, 12:22:04 AM2/8/05
Is it in the header or footer? If so, you must have the header/footer pane
open to delete it.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Scott" <Sc...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

srajk...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2014, 1:19:10 PM1/27/14
Thanks Pat....it worked!

Cetungrty Ketungetu

Oct 13, 2023, 4:15:22 PM10/13/23
Buy a Verified Cash App Account
If you have more activities in online business and need multiple cash app accounts to send and receive more payments. And if you haven’t multiple Cash App, you can buy verified Cash App account as your backup.we provied 100% safe verified Cash App Accounts at a cheap price with https://usbusinesshop.com/

Our Cash App Account Features-
Cash App account associated Gmail and password.
Email access associated with Cash App account.
Number verified.
ID verified.
Bank verified.
Photo and ID provided.
Date of birth provided.
Bank statement.
07 Days replacement guaranty.
If you have more question about our service, please contact with us
https://usbusinesshop.com/product/buy-verified-cash-app-accounts/

➤Email:- usbusin...@gmail.com
➤ Skype:- usbusinesshop
➤Telegram:- @usbusinesshop