MS Office XP (Word): Runtime Error! WINWORD.EXE

Michael

Oct 24, 2009, 2:27:01 PM10/24/09
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error!

Program C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\WINWORD.EXE

abnormal program termination

I looked at the other work-throughs and fixes, and they mention uninstalling
Microsoft Works Add-in... I don't have this installed on my Programs List so
I am at an impasse...

Any help would be much appreciated... thanks!

macropod

Oct 25, 2009, 1:09:31 AM10/25/09

Hi Michael,

Have you tried repairing your Office installation? You can do this from the Windows Control Panel (Add/Remove Programs, or Programs
and Features).

--
Cheers
macropod