An error appears everytime I try to open a hyperlink in Word 2007

Dan

Oct 21, 2009, 1:55:36 AM10/21/09
The message says "An unexpected error has occurred." It gives no other
information. I can open links fine when I'm logged in as the local admin
account.
This happens to any other account, including domain users, power users, or
users that have been added to the administrator group (locally). Please let
me know if you have a fix for this any information on this?
Thanks,
Dan

Terry Farrell

Oct 21, 2009, 4:27:29 AM10/21/09
If it works for the Admin but not for users, it suggests that the users
profiles are not set up with the correct permissions. It isn't a Word
problem.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Dan" <D...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Lopaisate

Nov 23, 2009, 9:34:17 AM11/23/09
I have the same problem. I have checked the permissions for the users
and as far as we can tell they are set up correctly. To our knowledge,
no changes have been made to any permissions nor can the users change
their permissions. Despite this, the users are still getting the
"unexpected error" error everytime they click a link.