please help can not right click on any files without xp crashing

tonyisgood

Apr 16, 2005, 7:09:45 AM4/16/05

the main problem i got is when i right click on a file or folder on my
desktop to rename it or delete it my task bar and any applications
running just go missing un till i start a program with a hot key.

--
tonyisgood

Wesley Vogel

Apr 16, 2005, 11:51:01 AM4/16/05
Right-click is slow or weird behavior caused by context menu handlers

Right-click is extremely slow only when Network is enabled
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/rcdelay.htm

Right click causes an error and crashes Explorer.exe after installing
Windows XP SP2
http://www.winxptutor.com/sp2/divxcrash.htm

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:tonyisgo...@pcbanter.net,
tonyisgood <tonyisgo...@pcbanter.net> hunted and pecked:

tonyisgood

Apr 16, 2005, 8:59:09 AM4/16/05

tonyisgood Wrote:
> the main problem i got is when i right click on a file or folder on my
> desktop to rename it or delete it my task bar and any applications
> running just go missing un till i start a program with a hot key.
its ok i found the problem a conflict with the printer program hp psc
750 must uninstall and re install aswell as update all updates from
windows including office . :p :p :p

--
tonyisgood