what is CCD Process?

tad dobbs

Mar 13, 2003, 8:41:23 AM3/13/03
When I boot up my computer, a message comes
Up "Application Fatal error, Unable to connect to the CCD
process" What does this mean, and more importantly, how
do I get rid of it? Thanks, Tad

Nicholas

Mar 13, 2003, 8:55:46 AM3/13/03
Do you have a digital camera connected to your PC? You may
need to uninstall the drivers and install updated drivers.

--
Nicholas

"tad dobbs" <tado...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message:

David Levine

Mar 13, 2003, 9:21:51 AM3/13/03
CCD stands for charge coupled device, usually found in cameras or other
digital imaging devices. If you have a camera connected to your PC, try
disconnecting it and reboot your machine.