Google групе више не подржавају нове Usenet постове ни праћења. Претходни садржај остаје видљив.

MS EVENT ID 7023-20035-came back

6 прегледа
Пређи на прву непрочитану поруку

BILL4444

непрочитано,
4. 8. 2009. 22:25:014.8.09.
I am getting these events about 3 times a minute.Service Control
Manager-event ID 7023 comes up first. Then RASMEN comes up with event ID
20035.They come up in the event viewer/system.Not sure if this means anything
in event viewer/application I get USERENV 1517. This happens when I close
the computer down. I reloaded an older copy of the registry but it came back.
First I had tried shutting down ZA to see if it would help and it didn't.
With the RAACM ,RACM both on manual I tried to see if I could start one or
both.I couldn't. I received those errors when trying to start either one of
those.The event log was from one of those events and not when I tried to
start them.
The only way I was able to stop these events from happening was to go
back 4 weeks with and older registry backup(ERUNT-old program).With these
events some how MS restore stopped working.Don't know if there was any
relationship between.
Still don't know why these events were happening.If you have any thoughts
of what might of caused this problem ,so in future I could fix,I would
welcome any IDEAS.

I have XP PRO SP 3,

GA-EP45-UD3P,VGA HIS H485QX512P,
CORS
TWIN2X4096-8500C5D,
INTEL/C2D E8500 3.16G 775 45N,
SS-650HT 650W ,
Hitachi HDS721010KLA330
IT/ ST 7K 32M SATA2 ST31000340AS,
Plextor PX-800A (IDE),
ATAPI iHAS120 6 (SATA)

Event
Date: Source: Service Control Manager
Time: 9:56:46AM Category None
Type: Error Event ID: 7023
User: N/A
Computer: HOME
The Remote Access Connection Manager Service terminated with the following
error:
Acces s is denied.

Event

Date 7/2912009 Source : Rasman
Time: 9:57:20 AM Category: NONE
None
Type:
User: Error
N/A Event ID: 20035

Computer : HOME
Remote Access Connection Manager failed to start because it could not create
buffers. Restart the computer. Access is denied.

0 нових порука