"WIN MIN" program not responding

1 view

Terry Josiah

Nov 28, 2003, 8:20:57 AM11/28/03
When I turn off my computer, I get the dialog, "Windows
shutting down..."etc.
Then "WIN MIN program not responding. Press "end
program" to shut down immediately or cancel, to go back
to windows and check on program."

I ran a virus scan, scanned disk, deleted internet files,
turned the computer off and on and I still get it.
Thank you for any help.

Rick "Nutcase" Rogers

Nov 28, 2003, 9:30:26 AM11/28/03
Hi Terry,

See if the troubleshooters from MVP Jim Eshelman help:
http://aumha.org/a/shtdwnxp.htm

--
Best of Luck,

Rick Rogers aka "Nutcase" MS-MVP - Win9x
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Associate Expert - WinXP - Expert Zone
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Win98 Help - www.rickrogers.org