MSN Messenger woes :(

Kevin C.

Apr 22, 2005, 10:55:38 PM4/22/05
I can't find the MSN Messenger newsgroup forums.

Anyway, I was just drawing a square wave to show another collegue (revision
for exam the next day).

When I sent the picture, the picture was moving. One of the vertical lines
was just moving left and right - like an animated gif image. How did this
happen? Is this a bug? I just drew the graph really slowly.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/kevinblog/wp-content/squarewave.jpg

The above jpg contains snapshots of the same area. So basically the top half
is the square wave at one moment, then the bottom half is the same square
wave again, but a line is moving. It just flips back and forth.

PA Bear

Apr 22, 2005, 11:11:11 PM4/22/05
You can post your query to this MSN Messenger-specific newsgroup:

microsoft.public.msn.messenger

On the web:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.msn.messenger

In your newsreader: