Error Code: 0x51F

NONSO

Feb 10, 2009, 11:10:01 PM2/10/09
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO INSTALL Office 2003 Service Pack 3 (SP3) FOR MORE THAN
A YEAR NOW AND EVERY TIME IT FAILED. I DID NOT REALIZE THIE TILL RECENTLY.
P/S I NEED HELP IN A LAYMAN'S LANGUAGE
THANKS AND GOD BLESS
NONSOMECHET

TaurArian

Feb 10, 2009, 11:36:02 PM2/10/09
Start here:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875556

BTW - please don't use all caps on the NGs.

TA

Robert Aldwinckle

Feb 11, 2009, 3:21:15 PM2/11/09
> [Subject: Error Code: 0x51F]

<cmd_output OS="XPsp3">
E:\>set /a c = 0x51F
1311
E:\>net helpmsg %c%

There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon request.
</cmd_output>

Maybe not? ; )

<title>&#34;Error 1311&#58; cannot locate source file&#34;
error message when you install a 2007 Office suite or Office 2003</title>
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/818234

(Live Search for
1311 office site:support.microsoft.com
)