Google Группы больше не поддерживают новые публикации и подписки в сети Usenet. Опубликованный ранее контент останется доступен.

Windows Update Error Code 6AA and system bogging down?

74 просмотра

BSANDERS

не прочитано,
14 июл. 2008 г., 17:23:0114.07.2008
I, too, am having difficulty in getting this last update installed. I keep
getting an error code of 6AA - this update is for the Security Update for SQL
Server 2005 Service Pack 2 (KB948109). I've also noticed that since the last
Windows Update, my Windows Explorer and Internet Explorer both seem to be
really bogged down - like there is a lot running in the background. It takes
a long time to get a page loaded if it loads at all. Anyone else having
these problems?

PA Bear [MS MVP]

не прочитано,
14 июл. 2008 г., 18:27:2314.07.2008

Support for Windows Update:

to a Security Update and cite the update's KB number (e.g., KB948109).

your usual support contacts.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
AumHa VSOP & Admin; DTS-L.net

impyranha

не прочитано,
27 июл. 2008 г., 21:25:4427.07.2008
I am as well, I just went through all of the infomation gathering and sending
in filing a formal request and they should be back with me in 24 hrs. If they
can help, I will come back and post.

Diana

не прочитано,
31 июл. 2008 г., 13:21:2531.07.2008
Hello Folks,

I obtained the following from the SQL Team:
The 0x6AA error (or decimal 1706) is caused by missing media. This issue is
documented in KB 955250. The KB has instructions on how they can proceed on
it.

955250 Error message when you try to uninstall a SQL Server 2005 Express
Edition hotfix package: "1731 The source installation package for the product
[2] is out of sync with the client package"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;955250

Diana Smith [MSFT] <dias...@hotmail.com>
CSS Security Team

0 новых сообщений