Windows 7 64-bit, Code 80070103, ATK0110 ACPI Utility error

Rex75

Apr 28, 2010, 3:24:01 AM4/28/10
Hello,

Windows Update want to install a Update called "ATK - system - ATK0110 ACPI
Utility", but it failed with the error Code 80070103.

What can I do? Which driver is it? Have I download from the manufactor?
Which manufactur is it?

Questions. Questions. Questions. ;)

Theo

Apr 28, 2010, 7:48:01 AM4/28/10
Same problem with me too. Have tried multiple times and get the same error
message. First time it's happened too.

PA Bear [MS MVP]

Apr 28, 2010, 12:27:42 PM4/28/10
Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7; Win7 64-bit) when posting in a forum or
newsgroup. Please do so in your next reply.

Count your lucky stars that the driver update failed to install! See
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Windows-Update-error-80070103
or http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Windows-Update-error-80070103

Tip: Always obtain needed driver up dates from the device or computer
manufacturers' download page, not Windows Update.

Rex75

Apr 29, 2010, 3:15:01 AM4/29/10
My motherboard is a "Asus P6T SE", I went to the motherboard manufacture
homepage and installed the ATK0110 Utility (Driver) and now the wrong update
is gone. The Utility is from 2009, then I don't understand why the update
will now install it?

I hope I could help someone. Bye Bye.