Blue Screen IRQ_NOT_Less_or_Equal

Adi Brunner

Feb 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/25/99
I'm getting every 2-3 days blue screens, seemingly random... the stop
error is

(0x0000000008,0x00000001c,0x00000000,0x80117f9c)

thanks adi

GIRARDET Daniel

Feb 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/25/99
to Adi Brunner
What is the bugchcheck number ???

I've got this one, if someone have any solution ????

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.
The bugcheck was : 0x0000001e (0x0000005, 0xa306d39e, 0x00000000,
0x00000004)

you ca han it in the system logfiles.

Peter Dampier

Feb 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/25/99
On Thu, 25 Feb 1999 15:39:50 +0100, Adi Brunner
<adi_B...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I'm getting every 2-3 days blue screens, seemingly random... the stop
>error is
>
>(0x0000000008,0x00000001c,0x00000000,0x80117f9c)
>
>thanks adi

Intel Network Card?

We used to get those.... Upgraded the Intel Driver to v3.0 and so far
(3 weeksish) its been fine.

Carl Bodin

Feb 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/26/99
On Thu, 25 Feb 1999 18:12:30 GMT, pdam...@madonna.org (Peter Dampier)
wrote:

We too are getting this exact error message, also have the Intel
Network card, but am using the latest drivers (3.35.10.0000) and it's
every other day we are looking at a BSOD. I have recently applied the
ME100019 hotfix for Metaframe and more recently the hotfix to fix the
hotfix ME100028.

GIRARDET Daniel

Mar 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/1/99
to Adi Brunner
thanks for responses but I do not have this configuration. The server is
a full Digital construct.

It is really a Network card problem ??
What do you think about Microsoft's article ???

Thanks for responses

GIRARDET Daniel

Mar 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/1/99
to Adi Brunner

A Rodriguez

Mar 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/1/99
I have the same problem, but I am using 3com cards.
Im not sure its a network card problem.
Has it something to do with multiprocessors?

Peter Dampier wrote in message <36d69270....@msnews.microsoft.com>...

>On Thu, 25 Feb 1999 15:39:50 +0100, Adi Brunner
><adi_B...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>I'm getting every 2-3 days blue screens, seemingly random... the stop
>>error is
>>
>>(0x0000000008,0x00000001c,0x00000000,0x80117f9c)
>>
>>thanks adi

Adi Brunner

Mar 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/2/99
I Think it is a problem with multiprozessor

my hardware 4*200 compaq proliant 640MB Ram

GIRARDET Daniel

Mar 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/2/99
I've got a new bugcheck 0x7f. After debugging phase with "dumpexam.exe" wich is
deliver in the symbol package on the CDROM, it appears that is a double fault in
stack on each processor....

My Metaframe resseller told me that the manufacturer (digital) don't give any
multiprocessors HAL....

I'm not sure that these problems come from Network cards. I'll try to change it.
Wait and see.

Jeff DeToro

Mar 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/5/99
Are you running Load Balancing?

Adi Brunner

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
No

Keh-Yeong Tan

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
I am seeing the bugcheck and savedump problems on our TS once a week. I
think our problems are related to the HP 5P printer drivers. Are you using
HP 5 laser printers?

Bob Heeth

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
See Microsoft knowledge base article Q214440. It references these same
parameters and says there is a hotfix available to ntoskrnl.exe.

Carl Bodin

Mar 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/9/99
Try Technet Q214440 "Terminal Server STOP 0xA When Remote Clients Log
Off"
Mind you they will charge you $195.00 to get the fix then credit it
back if that is the only fix you request.
Pay-Per Incident phone # is (800)936-5900

GIRARDET Daniel

Mar 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/16/99
Sorry i'm not have this sort of printer.

I made dump analysis and it seems that the problem come from win32k.sys.

Jon Miller

Mar 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/31/99
I get the same thing, in fact, my server won't even complete the BSOD, it
just gives the information below, and hangs. I've got an Adaptec 6922
dual channel NIC and will try to update the drivers, but I still don't
think it will fix this. The server with the problem is a Dell 6300 Quad
Xeon. I have a Dell 6100 Quad P-Pro that does not ever have this error.

Phil Davey

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99
In article <37028DE6...@lexmark.com>,

Jon Miller <jon...@lexmark.com> writes:
> I get the same thing, in fact, my server won't even complete the BSOD, it
> just gives the information below, and hangs.

> Adi Brunner wrote:

>> I'm getting every 2-3 days blue screens, seemingly random... the stop
>> error is
>>
>> (0x0000000008,0x00000001c,0x00000000,0x80117f9c)

This URL is the answer

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q214/4/40.asp

We are getting this BSOD about once every day or two.
We haven't called Microsoft Tech support yet, as this should be fixed in the
elusive service pack 4.

If anyone has the updated files, I'd like a copy!

Phil
Email pd...@cam.ac.uk

Peter Dampier

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99
We're printing to LJ 5MP printers (installed from TS CDROM) and all is
fine.....

Stéphane Bourdeaud

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
Hello,

We have opened a call with Microsoft on this issue and they referred us to
the following article :

Q216538

This hotfix can be requested from Microsoft or is included in the SP4 for
WTSE (now available).

Cheers,

--
________________________________
Stéphane Bourdeaud

agl...@shl.com

Apr 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/9/99
I get this as well, I found that my HDD was overheating. Left it to
cool and was ok.

Sounds pretty strange I know, but hey...

On Wed, 31 Mar 1999 16:04:38 -0500, Jon Miller <jon...@lexmark.com>
wrote:

>I get the same thing, in fact, my server won't even complete the BSOD, it

>just gives the information below, and hangs. I've got an Adaptec 6922
>dual channel NIC and will try to update the drivers, but I still don't
>think it will fix this. The server with the problem is a Dell 6300 Quad
>Xeon. I have a Dell 6100 Quad P-Pro that does not ever have this error.
>

>Adi Brunner wrote:
>
>> I'm getting every 2-3 days blue screens, seemingly random... the stop
>> error is
>>
>> (0x0000000008,0x00000001c,0x00000000,0x80117f9c)
>>

>> thanks adi

Jason Cuffe

Apr 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/10/99
I had the same problem when using TCP/IP & NetBEUI on the one network card .
I have removed NetBEUI and have not had the problem since.