SAP issue with Event ID 9502...Need help!!

Paul Kirkley

May 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/30/99
My event viewer has the following message due to a service or device being unable to start.  Can anyone help???

"A SAP announcement was sent over \Device\NwlnkIpx which is configured for multiple networks, but no internal network is configured. This may prevent machines on some networks from locating the advertised service."

The error started after I installed SP4.  I do not know if that was the cause or not.  I am not running on a network and I have a cable modem configured but both were fine prior to the event if issue.  I have searched through MS knowledge bank and the only thing I found was this:

I did what it instructed but I did not have those entries in my registry.  My systems takes 5 minutes to boot due this problem anyone know how to solve it?

Thanks
Paul Kirkley