Windows Media Player 11 Error Message 8007F205

desiree7790

Mar 13, 2010, 5:19:01 PM3/13/10
I already have windows media but it didn't want to work, I download it again
and this message appeared Windows Media Player 11 Error Message 8007F205,
what can i do?

Neil Smith [MVP Digital Media]

Mar 17, 2010, 7:59:17 PM3/17/10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Windows-Update-error-8007f205

I suggest rebooting first (a clean restart) to let any pending updates
complete, then re-try the installation above.

WMP updates would normally come via windows update, it's worth
enabling that or going to the site using IE browser and choose Express
Install at http://www.microsoft.com/windowsupdate

HTH
Cheers - Neil
Digital Media MVP : 2004-2010