error message

maureen morales

Sep 21, 2004, 5:35:04 AM9/21/04
errormessage ID number C00D10B5
--
maureen

Chris Lanier [MVP]

Sep 21, 2004, 8:22:15 AM9/21/04
Guide to Error's C00D10B5/C00D10B3 In WMP
http://msmvps.com/chrisl/articles/11219.aspx

--
NOTE: Replies are to help benefit others in helping
you and reproducing issues, not necessarily for me

maureen morales

Sep 22, 2004, 5:41:05 AM9/22/04
Error message ID number C00D10B5
--
maureen

Chris Lanier [MVP]

Sep 22, 2004, 8:18:46 AM9/22/04
Guide to Error's C00D10B5/C00D10B3 In WMP
http://msmvps.com/chrisl/articles/11219.aspx

--
NOTE: Replies are to help benefit others in helping
you and reproducing issues, not necessarily for me
to get back to you.
----
"maureen morales" <maureen...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

message news:7D15B266-13CB-403F...@microsoft.com...

Chris Lanier [MVP]

Sep 22, 2004, 6:19:09 PM9/22/04
No idea, could you give the context?

--

"yselita" <yse...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I got an error message "C00D1B83" what does this mean?

goodall

Sep 23, 2004, 1:51:01 AM9/23/04
I want to listen to the radio and I have a message :

Error C00D0032

How can I listen to this radio ?

Tks

Chris Lanier [MVP]

hilbi

Sep 25, 2004, 4:43:09 PM9/25/04
You've encountered error message C00D2EE2 while using Windows Media Player.
You might be able to find a solution for this error by using one of the
following support resources:

Ask other Windows Media Player users for assistance by posting your question
to the Windows Media Player Newsgroup. what is the problem ? & how can I
solve it ?

leon

Sep 25, 2004, 5:39:03 PM9/25/04
can anybody help me with this problem
You've encountered error message 800701E7 while using Windows Media Player.

jase70

Sep 25, 2004, 6:09:02 PM9/25/04
message is "classfactory cannot supply requested task" i am trying to play a
VCD
any help will be appreciated................Jase

Chris Lanier [MVP]

Chris Lanier [MVP]

Chris Lanier [MVP]

Sep 25, 2004, 9:20:12 PM9/25/04
It's likely MPEG-2 video.

Guide To MPEG Playback In WMP
http://msmvps.com/chrisl/articles/10633.aspx

--
NOTE: Replies are to help benefit others in helping
you and reproducing issues, not necessarily for me
to get back to you.
----

"jase70" <jas...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

gbrens

Sep 26, 2004, 4:35:02 PM9/26/04
when i try to view on windows media player i cant access anything and keep
getting error 0x8004021 on screen. any ideas how to overcome this problem.

Chris Lanier [MVP]

Sep 26, 2004, 6:05:20 PM9/26/04
Windows Media Player cannot connect to a required server due to a network
problem
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/9series/player/playererrors.aspx#800c2ee2_0x00000000

--

"Kamarul Azlan" <Kamaru...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> encountered error message 800C2EE2 while using Windows Media Player

KG

Sep 27, 2004, 4:39:07 PM9/27/04
hey all...can anybody help me with this????

I tried to open a mpeg file from an email, but I always seem to get the same
"Error Message" from Windows Media Player Error code: C00D11CD. Does
anybody know what this means? What do I have to do in order to play my
media file?

Thx

Chris Lanier [MVP]