Error ID = 0xC00D116A, Condition ID = 0x00000000

Kendall

Jan 22, 2004, 8:44:22 AM1/22/04
Can you help me?

I downloaded window xp service pack 1, hoping to keep xp
up-tp-date and ever since i have had proplems. Firstly
there was no sound and so I managed to work that one out
by downloading the latest yamaha AC-XG. However, I have
not been able to play DVD videos since. The code that
keeps comingup is:

Error ID = 0xC00D116A, Condition ID = 0x00000000

Can you help me????

Thank you to anyone who has the answer to my problem.

Sincerely,

Kendall Peet

Kendall

Jan 22, 2004, 8:44:31 AM1/22/04

Chris Lanier

Jan 22, 2004, 1:59:25 PM1/22/04
Hi, Two things could be causing this. It's either your video driver or the
DVD decoder. Goto http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html#0xC00D119a for
help.

--
Chris Lanier
"Kendall" <kenda...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Chris Lanier [MVP]

Mar 7, 2004, 2:19:42 PM3/7/04
http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html#0xC00D119a

--
Chris Lanier
Microsoft MVP - Digital Media
--
Troubleshooting Windows Media Player Error Messages
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/9series/player/playererrors.aspx
"ac" <anon...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Chris Lanier [MVP]

May 1, 2004, 1:42:02 PM5/1/04
Error's C00D116A and C00D119a while playing DVD's or MPEG-2 content are
directly related to either your current video card drivers or the MPEG-2/DVD
decoder you have installed. Reinstalling both of them will fix the problem
for you.
http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html#0xC00D119a

--
Get Instant WMP Answers
http://tinyurl.com/35rfv
"saidi" <anon...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Chris Lanier [MVP]

May 2, 2004, 4:19:08 PM5/2/04

"Dave" <anon...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> ----- Perry wrote: -----

> Error ID = 0xC00D116A, Condition ID = 0x00000000

> How do I get this fixed? My dvd rom won't play dvd's in Windows
Media Player, and I have the dvd plugin. It worked like 2 weeks ago, I
don't know from where this problem arose. Please help. Thanks
> -Perry

Chris Lanier [MVP]

May 7, 2004, 10:12:28 PM5/7/04

"dhanraj" <dhanra...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> i can not play DVD because the following error keep popping up.
> Please help me.

raul

Jun 14, 2004, 4:11:01 AM6/14/04

Chris Lanier [MVP]

Jun 14, 2004, 12:20:06 PM6/14/04

for you. - http://tinyurl.com/2emdx

--
Chris Lanier
Microsoft MVP - Digital Media

---
"raul" <ra...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

wrongway7995

Jul 31, 2004, 1:27:03 PM7/31/04
I just encountered this program myself, I am running xp pro, media player 9, I get sound but no picture...
My video card is NVIDIA RIVA TNT with the newest driver up dates. This leads me to question whether my video card is not capable of handling the task. I can view regular DVD but one that is homemade won't work. The fellow that took the DVD's of my Granddaughter says it played on his media player... so.... it has to be my video card. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Chris Lanier [MVP]

Jul 31, 2004, 5:24:41 PM7/31/04
If you are having problems with burned DVD's you might check to make sure
your DVD-ROM drive can read whatever format (Plus or Minus) that the copies
are.

--
NOTE: Replies are to help benefit others
in helping you and reproducing issues, not
"wrongway7995" <wrongw...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

wrongway7995

Aug 1, 2004, 5:19:01 AM8/1/04
I am not sure how to check that, but I have found that it can display the title and chapters, and when I check the disk in My computer it tells me the name of the DVD.
Chris, I appreciate your help. Does Video TS and Audio TS mean anything? because I can hear the audio...? I am pretty easily confused when it comes to this stuff, but I keep on trying. lol. Determination, or insanity, maybe both? lol
Thanks again.

ramonsilverioperez

Nov 21, 2004, 11:53:03 AM11/21/04

gregori