wm11 error message C00D11C6 with Vista

1 view

pisan01

Sep 30, 2007, 2:18:05 AM9/30/07
When I try to open a video stream with wm 11, and window Vista I get a
message error describing low memory. It looks like a lot of people had this
problem with vista and window media player 11. I definitely have enough
memory.
Is there any solutions to this problem?

Thank you for any help.

zachd [MSFT]

Oct 25, 2007, 6:24:39 AM10/25/07

What's the context? What's a URL that shows this effect? What file
type/format?

If you click Web Help on the Error Dialog, what's the URL that that takes
you to?

--
Speaking for myself only.