What does this mean "The input media format is invalid. (0xC00D0BB8)"

Jonathan Spicer

Dec 11, 2000, 10:47:16 AM12/11/00
Probably a real newbie questions but what does the error message

The input media format is invalid. (0xC00D0BB8).

mean better still how do i fix it. I get the error when i attempt to capture
from a source rather than convert from an existing.

This machine is running windows NT server with a matrox G400 TV (Marvel)
running WME7.

Any ideas.

DaleD

Dec 13, 2000, 8:19:09 PM12/13/00
I get a similar error when trying to convert an mpg. It also tells me that
the codec that supports the file type is not installed. I was trying to
re-encode and mpeg-1.

I have tried to re-install wme7 several times.

"Jonathan Spicer" <jonatha...@northampton.ac.uk> wrote in message

Lyle

Dec 15, 2000, 2:52:24 PM12/15/00
Try changing the source pixel type to RGB

Lyle

DaleD

Dec 15, 2000, 5:46:47 PM12/15/00
Where do you do that?