Error PB timebomb check

luisma2203

Jul 11, 2008, 4:23:01 AM7/11/08
Hello.

I'M using Platform Builder for Microsoft Windows CE 5.0.

I purchased a license 5 months ago and all worked fine.

But today Platform Builder show this message when I build my project:

makeimg: Check for
C:\WINCE500\PBWorkspaces\CCXP_Kit\RelDir\CCXP_ARMV4I_Release\PreRomImage.bat
to run.
makeimg: run command: romimage
C:\WINCE500\PBWorkspaces\CCXP_Kit\RelDir\CCXP_ARMV4I_Release\ce.bib
Error: failed PB timebomb check

Windows CE ROM Image Builder v4.0.120 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation
Built: Jun 16 2004 15:11:51
makeimg: FATAL ERROR: Command returned non-zero exit code 1 (dec).
makeimg: FATAL ERROR: Command returned non-zero exit code 1 (dec).

Can somebody help me?

Thanks!

Luisma.

superclass

Jul 11, 2008, 6:30:00 AM7/11/08

"luisma2203" wrote:

This means you are still using evaluation edition and it is over after 5
monthes.

If you really purchased license for tools ($995) then just deinstall Platform
Builder and install again from purchased DVD and then activate it (or
register).

luisma2203

Jul 11, 2008, 6:58:01 AM7/11/08
Hello Superclass.

When I wrote the license 5 months ago, I unistalled evaluation version,
instaled and registred DVD version.

If I click About in PB shows:

This product is licensed to:
Luisma.
CROSSPOiNT.
Produc ID: 75736-111-01821XX-XXXXX

Regards.

Luisma.

sri

Jul 14, 2008, 2:30:33 AM7/14/08
You can just change ur system time and restart ur platform builder.
You'l not get this error!