Ping:Transmit failed, error code 11010 when using RT8139 under 486 base PC104

jack

Jan 9, 2003, 6:37:49 AM1/9/03

Hi all,

I met the problem"Ping:Transmit failed, error code 11010
when using RT8139 under 486 base PC104", anyone can help
me?

thanks

jack

Soemin Tjong [MS]

Jan 9, 2003, 12:56:19 PM1/9/03

Jack,
Check if the device has proper IP address, try ping using IP address instead
of name, sniff the outgoing packets from the rtl8139...
The error does not really translate to "transmission has failed.".
I think you'd also get that error when icmp echo reply is not received.
-- Soemin ---
Windows CE CoreOS/Networking

"jack" <qing...@techsurf.net> wrote in message

jack

Jan 10, 2003, 12:02:46 AM1/10/03
Hi soemin.
actually i use ip address to ping another machine. RT
8139 can work well with normal CEPC, only can't work with
PC104. maybe It's becuase i am using PB 4.0 evaluation
version and need QFE ,but there are some errors when using
QFE with PB 4.0 evaluation version .

>.

Paul G. Tobey [eMVP]

Jan 10, 2003, 11:37:58 AM1/10/03
Are you sure that the registry entries for the network controller are
correct for the card you are using?

Paul T.