Google Groups จะไม่รองรับโพสต์หรือการสมัครสมาชิก Usenet ใหม่อีกต่อไป โดยคุณจะยังคงดูเนื้อหาเดิมได้อยู่

Windows Mail.EXE Error # 0X800C0155,2

ยอดดู 883 ครั้ง
ข้ามไปที่ข้อความที่ยังไม่อ่านรายการแรก

Lodor

ยังไม่อ่าน,
28 พ.ค. 2551 19:34:4028/5/51
ถึง

After downloading Service Pack 1 I get the following error messages:

"Windows Mail could not be started. the application was unable to open
the windows message store. your Windows Mail mailbox data is currently
being used by another program, such as a virus scanner. Close the
program or wait for it to complete its operation, then open Windows Mail
again. 0x800c015,2

When I click OK I then get:

"Windows Mail could not be started because MSOE.DLL could not be
initialized"

I am using Windows Live One Care Virus software and turning it off
makes no difference.

I did have problems installing Service Pack 1, had to reinstall the
Vista UPGRADE over Vista before SP 1 would install - maybe this is the
problem.

Any ideas or solutions welcome ???

--
Lodor

Gary VanderMolen

ยังไม่อ่าน,
28 พ.ค. 2551 21:29:2328/5/51
ถึง
Instead of spending a lot of time on this, I would just upgrade to
Windows Live Mail:
http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview

--
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP

"Lodor" <gu...@unknown-email.com> wrote in message news:b4b792324397eef5...@nntp-gateway.com...

Lodor

ยังไม่อ่าน,
29 พ.ค. 2551 02:34:0629/5/51
ถึง

Gary,

Thanks for the reply.

How do I retreve my old e-mail files and address book to switch over to
Windows Live Mail?

Eager to learn.

--
Lodor

rober...@bellsouthnospam.net

ยังไม่อ่าน,
29 พ.ค. 2551 12:11:2629/5/51
ถึง

"Lodor" <gu...@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

When you install Windows Live Mail, it will automatically import your old
e-mail files if they are currently under Windows Mail.

Importing the address book takes a little more effort; you have to tell
the contacts section of the program to import the contacts from Windows
Mail.

You may find the following newsgroup more useful for questions about
Windows Live Mail:

microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop

Gary VanderMolen

ยังไม่อ่าน,
29 พ.ค. 2551 18:39:4429/5/51
ถึง
You're welcome.
Like Robert said, WLM's installation takes care of importing all your
WM stuff. Sometimes it doesn't see your WM contacts, but that is
easily fixed with a manual import.

--
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP

"Lodor" <gu...@unknown-email.com> wrote in message news:e8acad1631c433be...@nntp-gateway.com...

Lodor

ยังไม่อ่าน,
30 พ.ค. 2551 00:12:0130/5/51
ถึง

Thank you both, Gary and Robert for your advice on a possible solution
to my problem.

I appreciate the option you have suggested to change to Windows Live
Mail. However, I would also like to get to the bottom of the problem I
am having as a result of either:

1. Downloading Vista SP 1

and/or

2. Having to first upgrade my Vista upgrade to download SP1.

Is there a solution to my problem to get back my Vista Mail, then to
have the option to switch to Live Mail?

Most grateful for your reply.

--
Lodor

Gary VanderMolen

ยังไม่อ่าน,
30 พ.ค. 2551 02:20:1530/5/51
ถึง
You're problem with Windows Mail was rather unusual, with no
ready solution at hand, which is why I advised you to switch to
Windows Live Mail.

I am not aware of any particular Windows Mail problem associated
with downloading SP1, or why you needed to upgrade Vista before
downloading SP1.

--
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP

"Lodor" <gu...@unknown-email.com> wrote in message news:ad542df6d9a191bb...@nntp-gateway.com...

rober...@bellsouthnospam.net

ยังไม่อ่าน,
30 พ.ค. 2551 08:14:5730/5/51
ถึง
You're welcome.

"Lodor" <gu...@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

Lodor

ยังไม่อ่าน,
30 พ.ค. 2551 14:27:3030/5/51
ถึง

For Gary (& Robert),

When I was offered SP1 it would not install and after following MS
on-line suggestions without any success, I made the call to MS support.
After two levels of support attempts from MS outsource I was redirected
to a special MS support group near Dallas, TX, who directed me to try a
re-upgrade of Vista to facilitate a successful SP 1 install.

To cut a long story short, after a number of failed attempts to install
a Vista "Upgrade" over the existing Vista (which is an upgrade over XP
Media Center) plus a lot of turning off offunctions, we eventually got a
successful install of both.

However, I now have a number if issues within Vista of which the
following three are bothering me:

1. Mail

2. Help & support

3. Auto complete passwords

So, whereas I am willing to download Windows Live Mail I would like to
eventually do a clean install of my Vista Ultimate to get rid of all the
other nagging issues.

This leads me into my next question:

If I download WLM and it picks up my e-mail filed and I can get the
address book into WLM - can I then export both from WLM to Outlook
Express on my second drive, in my dual boot, to XP? Then attempt a clean
install of Vista to clean up all of the other current problems?

Look forward to your resposes,

Thank you.

--
Lodor

Gary VanderMolen

ยังไม่อ่าน,
30 พ.ค. 2551 15:06:0730/5/51
ถึง
Are you wanting to export mail solely for the purpose of
safekeeping while you do a fresh install of Vista, or must the
exported mail be available in OE? Exporting for safekeeping
is easy, but importing into OE is labor intensive, from what
I recall. Others are more expert than me in this particular
issue, so I'll leave it to them to respond more fully.
--
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP

"Lodor" <gu...@unknown-email.com> wrote in message news:09c6a5df6a354bf9...@nntp-gateway.com...

Lodor

ยังไม่อ่าน,
30 พ.ค. 2551 17:55:0530/5/51
ถึง

Gary,

Thanks for your reply.

Seems like I would be better off to just export for safe keeping, if
too labor intense to get it into XP-OE.

Can you advise list of which files do I go after to export via USB or
external drive save until I reinstall Vista?

Thanking you in advance.

--
Lodor

Gary VanderMolen

ยังไม่อ่าน,
31 พ.ค. 2551 00:56:1331/5/51
ถึง
It depends on what all you want to back up, just emails and
mail folders, or also account data and settings. Don't try to export
directly to an external drive. Back up to a folder on your hard drive,
then copy that to the external device. There is a good tutorial here:
http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/62560-windows-mail-problems.html

Scroll down to the section "How to Backup and Reset Windows Mail".
Start with step 1, but notice there is a clickable link in that first step 1.

--
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP

"Lodor" <gu...@unknown-email.com> wrote in message news:4ff901e5d773d0b0...@nntp-gateway.com...

teranian

ยังไม่อ่าน,
25 พ.ย. 2551 13:28:4825/11/51
ถึง

Hawing problem with Home Premium vista Windows Mail error 0X800C0155, 2
and
1)Try running from Widows Mail from Start button in 2)All programs ,
right click to get properties .
3) Open properties and Click Shortcut .
4)At right lower down click Avance .
5) In small page Check " Run as Aministrator " click OK.
6) next right at bottom click " Applay"

7) Out of Windows Mail in All programs " create shortcut " ( that wil
be wil run Windows Mail as Administrator.

Ps: It woked fo me... thank you . Just trying to help.
teranian

--
teranian

teranian

ยังไม่อ่าน,
25 พ.ย. 2551 13:57:3025/11/51
ถึง

teranianProblem Solved!
I was having problem for days, with Home Premium vista Windows Mail
error 0X800C0155, 2
and ( I run Ultimate as well, no problem there yet)

1)Try running from Widows Mail from Start button in 2)All programs ,
right click to get properties .
3) Open properties and Click Shortcut .
4)At right lower down click Avance .
5) In small page Check " Run as Aministrator " click OK.

6) next right at bottom click " Apply" ;
7) Click in All programs on Windows Mail , and it should work.

8) Out of Windows Mail in All programs " create shortcut " ( that wil

teranian

ยังไม่อ่าน,
25 พ.ย. 2551 19:24:4725/11/51
ถึง

Problem solved...read below ?

--
teranian

mac

ยังไม่อ่าน,
25 พ.ย. 2551 20:35:3725/11/51
ถึง

"teranian" <gu...@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> Problem solved...read below ?

Read below, are you real?

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS]

teranian

ยังไม่อ่าน,
26 พ.ย. 2551 07:50:2126/11/51
ถึง

In short :

Cklick start buton - All programs - Right click on Windows Mail and Run
as Admistrator .
It works...
teranian..

ps: from there you can put short cut anywhere; and just klick it
normaly.

--
teranian

teranian

ยังไม่อ่าน,
4 ธ.ค. 2551 17:00:044/12/51
ถึง

--
teranian

& Donna@discussions.microsoft.com Brad & Donna

ยังไม่อ่าน,
14 ธ.ค. 2551 14:03:0214/12/51
ถึง

Brad & Donna

ยังไม่อ่าน,
14 ธ.ค. 2551 14:14:1114/12/51
ถึง
I tried everything in this email thread and none of it worked including
creating a new ID with administrative rights and it worked.

I spent a lot of time researching this so hopefully it will help others.

Brad

smoke

ยังไม่อ่าน,
15 ธ.ค. 2551 00:24:0115/12/51
ถึง
This worked for me. Go to > My Computer> Local Disk C: > Users >Your Personal
User Account Name (Mine is Smoke) > Right Click on your personal user
account name > select "Properties" and left click on it > then make sure
"read only" and "hidden files" boxes are unticked > then apply > when Windows
refuses, select "ignore all" and apply again. > It took about 1.5 minutes to
apply this to all subfolders on my system > Then I had Windows Mail back and
fully functional. Hope it works for you too. : )

Peace,
smoke

benneyb

ยังไม่อ่าน,
28 ธ.ค. 2551 16:07:1728/12/51
ถึง

Gary,

I'm having the same issue, and I know in other threads you've pointed
to McAfee as being a potential issue.

I was able to get Mail running in the affected user account my running
as an administrator, another tip I've seen. However, we have another
problem where it seems like Mail is retrieving new messages from the
server, but they never appear in the Inbox and hence are never actually
"received". They do appear in Comcast's (our provider) Webmail
application - at least until Send/Receive is clicked in the Mail app.

My question is can installing Live Mail "fix" or avoid potential
corruption or other exiting issues with Windows Mail?

I should note that creating another user account and setting up the
email account in Mail in the new user account works fine, so far.

Thanks in advance.

--
benneyb

Gary VanderMolen

ยังไม่อ่าน,
29 ธ.ค. 2551 03:34:5729/12/51
ถึง
If you are continuing to use McAfee with Windows Mail, you can
expect the new user account to get corrupted sooner or later.

The Windows Live Mail installer is able to import even from a
corrupted Windows Mail. Windows Live Mail is more robust than
Windows Mail.

To get the released version (November 2007) of WLM:
http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview
or the latest beta, which is even better:
http://download.live.com/wlmail

--
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail)

"benneyb" <gu...@unknown-email.com> wrote in message news:0a754a328822624c...@nntp-gateway.com...

benneyb

ยังไม่อ่าน,
29 ธ.ค. 2551 22:29:1129/12/51
ถึง

Bump - any help?

--
benneyb

Gary VanderMolen

ยังไม่อ่าน,
29 ธ.ค. 2551 23:17:3729/12/51
ถึง
I responded to your post some 20 hours ago.
Do not use "bump" in newsgroups.

--
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail)

"benneyb" <gu...@unknown-email.com> wrote in message news:51ed8f2bca14a289...@nntp-gateway.com...

Han@discussions.microsoft.com Qian Han

ยังไม่อ่าน,
4 ก.พ. 2552 22:51:264/2/52
ถึง
Thank you very much. Your answer is realy helpful.

Kun@discussions.microsoft.com Di Kun

ยังไม่อ่าน,
27 ก.ย. 2552 04:27:0127/9/52
ถึง
Sorry, but this method didn't work. Oh well.

Davy Ravenhorst

ยังไม่อ่าน,
13 พ.ค. 2553 01:27:0113/5/53
ถึง
Lodor, I am also getting the same problem/error you got but I don't use
Windows Live Mail, nor does using this does me no good. And I am using McAfee
SecurityCenter which has no effect. I think I may have done something wrong
(like, change the Security properties of the Windows Mail folder (C:/Program
Files/Windows Mail), so that Windows thinks that someone else is using
Windows Mail. But I don't have any other users other than me. I am the sole
user and owner of the computer Windows Mail is installed on. I am using
Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit, Service Pack 2, as my OS. What could be
causing Windows Mail to not start up? Please help!!

Gary VanderMolen [MVP]

ยังไม่อ่าน,
13 พ.ค. 2553 01:38:1813/5/53
ถึง

What makes you think your McAfee program has "no effect"?

--
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Davy Ravenhorst" <DavyRav...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:91C55077-AE69-4832...@microsoft.com...

Davy Ravenhorst

ยังไม่อ่าน,
13 พ.ค. 2553 09:10:0113/5/53
ถึง

I know McAfee SecurityCenter has "no effect" on Windows Mail because I had
Windows Mail installed on Windows Vista ever since I bought this computer
from DELL (May 1 2007), and Windows Mail and McAfee SecurityCenter has not
been interfering with each other (that is, I had no problems running the two).

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" wrote:

> .

Gary VanderMolen [MVP]

ยังไม่อ่าน,
13 พ.ค. 2553 14:55:2113/5/53
ถึง
Sometimes it takes quite a while for bad effects to show up. For
example, if one day the antivirus program decides to quarantine a suspect
message, it may corrupt the message store (database) in Windows Mail.
In fact, McAfee antivirus is among the top three troublemakers for
Windows Mail.

However, that's only one possibility. It sounds like you may have changed
the file permissions in the Windows Mail directory. If that is the cause,
I can think of only two ways to fix that:
a) Reinstall Vista, or
b) upgrade to Windows Live Mail: http://download.live.com/wlmail

--
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Davy Ravenhorst" <DavyRav...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:91C3A32A-D73F-41B6...@microsoft.com...

Davy Ravenhorst

ยังไม่อ่าน,
13 พ.ค. 2553 15:53:0113/5/53
ถึง
Okay, that wasn't what I had expected (to reinstall Windows), but oh well. I
will just have to work on reinstalling Windows Vista this weekend, but I will
have to back up all my important stuff first. Thanks for your help, though!!

(But, when I did a quick scan via McAfee SecurityCenter, it reported that
there were no bad files, or so forth.)

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" wrote:

> .

Gary VanderMolen [MVP]

ยังไม่อ่าน,
13 พ.ค. 2553 16:33:5013/5/53
ถึง
You're very welcome.
Unless I'm mistaken, a McAfee scan will only report files that are
infected with a virus or malware. It does not report on files having
the wrong permissions settings.

--
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Davy Ravenhorst" <DavyRav...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FC983290-BB10-4F4F...@microsoft.com...

Davy Ravenhorst

ยังไม่อ่าน,
15 พ.ค. 2553 01:12:0115/5/53
ถึง
I just have one more question pertaining to the 'Security' tab (in the file
or folder's Properties dialog box):

Is there a way to un-do the permissions (or any of the 'Security' tab
settings), without using System Restore? I tried using System Restore to undo
changes made, but I don't think that did me no good as for opening Windows
Mail!! Like, any download links for any 'un-do' file properties (making
changes)? I was just curious as if there was actually another way.

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" wrote:

> .

Gary VanderMolen [MVP]

ยังไม่อ่าน,
16 พ.ค. 2553 18:13:0616/5/53
ถึง
I don't think there is any way to undo changes in file/folder permissions
without doing so manually one at a time (assuming you knew which
permission settings were proper), or a restore or reinstall.

I don't understand your question about "any download links for any

'un-do' file properties (making changes)?"

If I was in your shoes, I'd bite the bullet and upgrade to Windows Live Mail:
http://download.live.com/wlmail

--
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Davy Ravenhorst" <DavyRav...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7100FE0B-86B7-407C...@microsoft.com...