Re: Airlink 101 Drivers

nemeios

Oct 21, 2007, 3:08:25 AM10/21/07

Can you please tell me where you got the drivers from? I have Airlink101
AWLH4130 Super G Wireless PCI Adapter and I cannot get it to work with
Vista 64 bit edition. I tried downloading the drivers from Airlink
website but it wlays say that the driver is currupt

--
nemeios

BillD

Oct 21, 2007, 4:39:01 AM10/21/07

"nemeios" wrote:

> Can you please tell me where you got the drivers from? I have Airlink101
> AWLH4130 Super G Wireless PCI Adapter and I cannot get it to work with
> Vista 64 bit edition.

http://www.airlink101.com/support/index.php?cmd=announcements&_a=viewannouncement&id=33
AWLC4130/AWLH4130:
XP driver 4.1.2.714 can be installed for Vista and works fluently. You can
insert the card and let Vista install the drivers automatically. Drivers are
available for download in the drivers and firmware section.

http://www.airlink101.com/support/index.php?cmd=files&id=96

hackz2you

Aug 2, 2009, 3:53:49 PM8/2/09

I have the drivers for the Airlink AWLH4130 & AWLC4130 so, If you want
them just contact me. This drivers are from a modified one made by
other manufacturer. I tested them on Vista 32 & 64 bit also on Windows
7 32 & 64 bit and works flawlessly. I love to mod, I love to crack, I
love to hack. so what? Its our way to live, is our destiny to live or
be dead. I dont want money this is for the cause its free. Anyone who
want it just contact me. AND YES ITS WORKING CUZ I MODDED A READY VISTA
DRIVER FROM OTHER VENDOR AND USE IT.

--
hackz2you

Bill Daggett

Aug 2, 2009, 5:17:36 PM8/2/09

hackz2you <hackz2yo...@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com> wrote:

1) You are replying to a thread that had only two posts - both of
which were made in OCTOBER OF 2007. That might not matter to you, but
it matters to reasonable people.

2) No one in their right mind is going to take the advice of someone
who admits to loving to hack and crack. Such a person is a moron in
the eyes of those who like to keep their systems solidly up and
running.

Translation of the above: you're a freaking moron.

amamdani15

Sep 6, 2009, 8:31:12 PM9/6/09

can you send me a link to the file or the actual file for the drivers
for awlh4130, i want to use it on win7 64bit.

thanks

--
amamdani15

John Galt

Sep 6, 2009, 10:08:41 PM9/6/09
amamdani15 <amamdani...@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com> wrote:

Only a complete fool would take drivers from someone who claims to
have hacked them from something else.