Support Code 0x80072F17

ABC

Dec 20, 2005, 10:21:03 AM12/20/05
Hi

I'm getting a Support Code 0x80072F17 back when I try and Sync with my
Mobile 5.0 PDA. Anyone any ideas of what steps to take for this? I can browse
to the https://mydomain/MOA and have accepted the certificate to the PDA.

Any other points I should be looking for?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards, Anthony
--
Anthony Capstick
www.instant-search.com

Charles Yang [MSFT]

Dec 20, 2005, 10:20:11 PM12/20/05
HI Anthony,

Welcome to SBS newsgroup.

Issue description:
============

I understand that you encountered 0x80072F17 error when sync the PDA with
SBS server.

Analyzing and suggestion:
=============

Generally speaking, the error might be related with certificate issue,
before we go any further, please double confirm that you have configured
your PPC correctly, please disable the SSL connection between the Exchange
and PDA. Although the following setting is for Mobile 2003, you can also
use it for Mobile 5.0 as test.

As I know if you want to connect your PPC to Exchange server, by default
the SSL will be disabled, so you do not need to use certificate. You can
refer to following section for my suggestions:

When running CEICW, ensure to check the OMA (Outlook Mobile Access) option
in the "Web Services Configuration" page, this will configure the System to
allow OMA and "Server ActiveSync" access from the Internet. Note that if
you installed ISA on the SBS 2K3, please do run CEICW again to re-allow OMA.

The client host machine must be configured using the SBS Set Up Computer
Wizard. During the Set Up Computer Wizard, the option to install ActiveSync
3.7 must be configured as well. If this is pushed to the client machine,
then there will be an option in the Start Menu called Mobile Device
Configuration. Then, it should be able to provision your phone or PPC so
that the Server ActiveSync works.

Exchange 2003: Disable Certificate Verification
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=D88753B8-8B3A-4F1D-
8E94-530A67614DF1&displaylang=en

You can set up your Pocket PC 2003 in SBS 2003 Active sync follow the steps
below:

On a ppc2003 device perform the following:

1. Click start, then ActiveSync
2. Click Tools then Options
3. Click the Server tab at the bottom of the screen
4. In the "Use this server" field, provide the hostname that resolves to
the SBS box's external IP address (mail.domain.com)
5. Uncheck "this server uses an SSL connection" (this is required if the
sbs server issued a self signed cert at the devices only "trust" the root
CA's per
308205 XCCC: Valid SSL Certificate Is Required When You Use Server
ActiveSync
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=308205

6. Check the items under "Sync these items" that you wish to sync
7. Click OK at the top of the screen.
8. You may have to "soft reset" the device prior to synchronizing the first
time

More info:
==============

Configure the client
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/sbs/2003/plan/mobileuser.mspx

Disable certificate trust check:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=d88753b8-8b3a-4f1d-
8e94-530a67614df1&displaylang=en

Hope the above information helpful, if you have any further concerns;
please feel free to let me know. I am here waiting for your updates.

Best regards,

Charles Yang (MSFT)

Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support

You can locate the newsgroup here:

issue.

--------------------
| From: =?Utf-8?B?QUJD?= <A...@discussions.microsoft.com>
| Subject: Support Code 0x80072F17
| Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 07:21:03 -0800
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs

Waj

Dec 23, 2005, 6:16:02 AM12/23/05
Hi Charles.

im working on this issue qith Anthony.
I am now getting the following error code:0x85030022
The server you are synchronizing with is not an exchange server, or is
running incompatible software.
--
Thanks.
Waj Shah

Charles Yang [MSFT]

Dec 25, 2005, 8:10:07 PM12/25/05
HI,

Thanks for updates.

From your description, I understand that when you configure the PPC you
encountered problem 0x85030022.

Based on my research, I suggest you follow my steps below to check it:

1. Can you brose the OMA from your PPC? You can browse it via http://server
name/OMA to see what is the result.
2. Please also follow the KB article below to check your authentication
setting on the Exchange VD.

817739 Exchange ActiveSync and Outlook Mobile Access errors occur when SSL
or
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;817379

I appreciate your time here, please post back when you are free. Thanks
again for your effort.

Best regards,

Charles Yang (MSFT)

| thread-index: AcYHskIzCAGAiBRKRaOPnFMpKrPo6w==
| From: =?Utf-8?B?V2Fq?= <W...@discussions.microsoft.com>
| Subject: RE: Support Code 0x80072F17
| Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 03:16:02 -0800

| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs

ABC

Dec 29, 2005, 6:00:02 AM12/29/05
Dear Charles

Thanks for your response posted on Christmas Day - hope you managed to get
some time not working.

In answer to your questions.

1. Yes I can browse from the PDA to https://servername/OMA - I get the
accept cetificate dialogue screen, and I accept the certificate. I then key
in my username and password and I get the Outlook menu.

2. The article you refer to talks about altering the registry - is this on
the server or the PDA?

Thanks for your help, Anthony

--
Anthony Capstick
www.instant-search.com

Charles Yang [MSFT]

Dec 29, 2005, 8:39:07 PM12/29/05
HI,

Thanks for your updates.

If I understand correctly, you use the SSL for OMA connection, as I know we
do not support to use SSL to connect to OMA, please disable any of the SSL
connection between Exchange and PDA, it should be the root cause of the
issue, you need to disable the SSL connection (use basic authentication)
for all the OMA related VD, please refer to the KB article I referred in my
last reply, for the registry issue, it should be changed on the SBS server.

Thanks for your effort here.

Best regards,

Charles Yang (MSFT)

| thread-index: AcYMZwTjGYLiuTh0Q66v8nohukWjqw==
| From: =?Utf-8?B?QUJD?= <A...@discussions.microsoft.com>

| Subject: RE: Support Code 0x80072F17

| Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 03:00:02 -0800

| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs

ABC

Dec 30, 2005, 7:08:02 AM12/30/05
Hi Charles

How do I disable any of the SSL connection between Exchange and PDA?

I'm also using SSL to connect to Remote Webspace and wish to continue using
SSL for that.

Thanks, Anthony

ABC

Dec 30, 2005, 9:33:02 AM12/30/05
I successfully ran article 817379 regarding ActiveSync and Outlook Mobile
Access. I also managed to get my PDA via a cradle connected to a client off
the the SBS 2003 server sync with Exchnage Server.

However now I am getting an error message back from ActiveSync 4.1 on the
client to say "ActiveSync encountered a problem on the server" Support Code
85010014

Any ideas how I can fix this. (I have unchecked the box that reads "This
server requires an encrypted (SSL) connection")

Thanks, Anthony

--
Anthony Capstick
www.instant-search.com

ABC

Dec 30, 2005, 11:12:03 AM12/30/05
OK - made some progress here.

I'm now getting the support code 80072efd

The server could not be reached. This can be caused by tempory network
conditions.

However I can browse from the PDA to https://mydomain/oma - although why I
can is beyond me, as I have disabled SSL required as in paper 817379

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks as always, Anthony

Charles Yang [MSFT]

Jan 2, 2006, 8:02:39 PM1/2/06
HI,

Thanks for updates.

Before we go any further, could you clarify if you have ISA installed on
the SBS server? If have, please followed the steps below:

Configure the ISA firewall client to not pick up the ActiveSync program
generated packages.

1. Open ISA Management console. Navigate to Configuration\General. Click
'Define Firewall Client Settings' in the right panel. Click 'Application
Settings' tab.

2. Click 'New'. Input 'wcescomm' in Application box. Select 'Disable' as
key. Input 1 in value box. Click 'OK' to close the dialog box.

3. Refer to Step2, Create entries for 'wcesmgr' and 'repimgr'. With these
entries configured, the ISA firewall client will not pick up the ActiveSync
initiated packages.

4. Click 'OK' to close the dialog box. Apply the settings.

5. Reboot the client computer. Try the ActiveSync again.

If the problem still the same as you last refer, it should be the
authentication issue, it must be your user account do not have permission
to do the sync, you can change for another user account to see if the
problem still exists.

I appreciate your understanding on this issue, please feel free to let me
know the results. I am also performing research on this issue.

Best regards,

Charles Yang (MSFT)

<C14F6DFB-0343-48B6...@microsoft.com>
<wAu#THODGH...@TK2MSFTNGXA02.phx.gbl>
<F632F6A6-ACA1-4A05...@microsoft.com>
<92A18C59-4085-4A54...@microsoft.com>

| Subject: RE: Support Code 0x80072F17

| Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 08:12:03 -0800

| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs

ABC

Jan 10, 2006, 8:57:01 AM1/10/06
Hi Charles

Thanks for that - no we do not have ISA Server installed.

Regards, Anthony

Charles Yang [MSFT]

Jan 11, 2006, 2:01:38 AM1/11/06
HI,

Thanks for updates.

After doing some research, we suggest you refer to my steps for further
troubleshooting:

It looks like there is a conflict between Activesync 4.0 and Outlook. I see
that in some of the previous instances, uninstalling Office and Outlook
completely in the following manner did help to resolve the issue:

Uninstall Outlook 2003
Delete Microsoft Office folder Program Files
Delete Outlook folder from C:\Documents and Settings\
(Username)\Application Data\Microsoft
Delete the following keys from registry:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0

Clear Temp folder (Start> Run>%temp% >OK)

2. As soon as OL is connected to the Exchange server, it would not sync and
would give the same support number: 85010014.

Hence I was thinking of creating a new profile in your OL, and configure a
POP test account in the same and try to sync. In that way, your office
account will remain untouched and we would get to know if the exchange
server connection is creating the problem.

I appreciate your effort on this issue, please feel free to post back.

Best regards,

Charles Yang (MSFT)

| thread-index: AcYV7bsOWE8SXU9/TcWKSZga4vEgtA==

| Subject: RE: Support Code 0x80072F17

| Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 05:57:01 -0800

| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs

Charles Yang [MSFT]

Jan 11, 2006, 2:43:52 AM1/11/06

HI,

There is some additional steps:

1. New account:

For further test, please create a new test account and let me know the
following information.

- Credential of this test account
- The public URL of your Exchange Server
- Domain name

2. Clean the sync state file in this problematic mailbox which Windows
Mobile 5.0 PPC tries to sync.

1). Open Internet Explorer.
2). Click File-> Open.
3). Please select the "Open as Web Folder" check box.
4). Type
http://servername/exchange/username/NON_IPM_SUBTREE/Microsoft-Server-Actives
ync and then click OK.
5). Open the PocketPC folder.
6). Delete the 'DeviceID' folder.
7). Try to run Server ActiveSync in Windows Mobile 5.0 PPC again.

3. IIS Log

Please collect the IIS log on Exchange Server so that I can perform further
research:

1). On Exchange Serves, open IIS MMC, right click Default Web Site and then
click Properties.
2). Click Website tab and then check Enable logging.
3). Stop the Default Website and RENAME the existing IIS log files under
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LogFiles\W3SVC1.
4). Restart the Default Website and reproduce the problem, which will
generate new IIS log file with the exact error.
5). Go to the following folder on Exchange Server:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LogFiles\W3SVC1.
6). Send me the log files to my working email address
v-ch...@microsoft.com. And please let me know the alias of the user who
encountered the issue.

Please emails all information to my mailbox. Thanks again for your effort.

Best regards,

Charles Yang (MSFT)

--------------------

<0BDA48D3-E33B-456D...@microsoft.com>

| From: v-ch...@online.microsoft.com ("Charles Yang [MSFT]")
| Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 07:01:38 GMT

| Subject: RE: Support Code 0x80072F17

| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs

Dunn@discussions.microsoft.com James Dunn

Jan 20, 2006, 7:50:02 AM1/20/06
Hi Guys

I have been have the exact same problem with our SBS server.

I have followed the step Charles has suggest but still get Support code
85010014 when trying Sync a PDA windows mobile 5 with of SBS server (either
via active sysn or directly over a wireless connection)

If there is anything I can do to help please le tme know

Best regtard

James Dunn
jam...@netinst.co.uk

Nathan Liu [MSFT]

Jan 24, 2006, 3:59:11 AM1/24/06
Hi James,

Thank you for posting in the SBS newsgroup.

First of all, please note that Charles is taking leave, and I am his backup.

Considering the current condition, I suggest you create a new thread on the
SBS newsgroup. The reason why I recommend this is that you will get the
most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who the newsgroups
regularly can share their knowledge. Thanks for understanding.

Additionally, I am glad to provide the following general information for
your reference:

SYMPTOMS
=======
When you try to synchronize a Microsoft Windows Mobile-based device with a
computer, Microsoft ActiveSync4.0 may report an error similar to the
following:

Activesync encoutered an error with the desktop.
Support code: 85010014

CAUSE
====
This problem occurs when one of the following conditions is true.

o Microsoft Outlook is in offline mode.
o The application data folder is redirected.
o ActiveSync 4.0 is incorrectly registered to Outlook.
o Outlook script is blocked by Antivirus software.

RESOLUTION
=========
To resolve this problem, download and install Microsoft ActiveSync 4.1.
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/downloads/activesync41.mspx

I appreciate your time and cooperation.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Nathan Liu (MSFT)

Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support

You can locate the newsgroup here:

issue.

--------------------
>From: "=?Utf-8?B?SmFtZXMgRHVubg==?=" <James Du...@discussions.microsoft.com>

>Subject: RE: Support Code 0x80072F17

>Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 04:50:02 -0800

>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs

ABC

Jan 29, 2006, 9:30:27 AM1/29/06
I have now worked through this problem with Microsoft support in India and
have resolved the problem. In order to assist anyone else with similar issues
I have posted below the steps we took:

Problem Description-:
================
The Dell Mobile device cannot synchronize with the Server, getting the error
message: 0x80072f17
Steps performed in this case-:
======================
Here are the steps that we followed -:
ð You were using SSL for accessing OWA.
ð Form Based Authentication was activated.
ð Checked the Exchange VDs in the IIS Manager............the
authentication type was selected incorrectly on most of them..........changed
the same
ð A certificate issued to : publishing.instant-search.local was being
used.
ð The domain name was "internalsearch.loca", the external url being used
was "mailserver.instant-search.com"
ð Removed the certificate and installed a new one locally.
ð We got an error code : 0x80072f17 - when trying to synchronize with
the PDA from the Cradle from inside the network.
ð The ICW wizard was already executed on the SBS 2003 and then the
method 2 mentioned in the 817379 was followed.
ð The new Virtual Directory called Exchange-OMA did not have the
settings as expected.
ð We deleted this directory and created a new one.
ð Edited the Web.config to create the required log file.
ð the log file indicated this :
An Unknown error occured during the processing of the current request
MESSAGE:User Ant...@InstantSearch.local has Microsoft(R) Exchange server
BRUCE, which is not running Exchange Server 2003. That server is not
accessible by Outlook(R) Mobile Access.
SOURCE:Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.ExchangeDataProvider
STACK:
at
Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.ExchangeDataProvider.ExchangeServices.GetSpecialFolders()
at
Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.ExchangeDataProvider.ExchangeServices..ctor(UserInfo
user)

MESSAGE:Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

ð Removed the checkbox that said that "use SSL"
ð Now OMA was working locally.
ð The "hostm...@dsvr.co.uk" is the ISPs server and it directs the
queries for port 80 and 443 to their router.
ð Tried accessing OMA using this ip address and could access OMA if i
used https and could not access when using http.
ð So it was letting us in through port 443 but not through port 80.
ð The port 80 was freed up now and OMA was working but that was leaving
the default web site open to the Internet.
ð We restricted access to the internal website from the outside world by
removing the "anonymous access" check box on the Defautl website.
ð Both the OMA and just a query on port 80 were working fine now, both
asking for authentication.
ð Tried the following options :

http://mailserver.instant-search.com/oma ---> 404 : requested url could
not be found

https://mailserver.instant-search.com/oma---> Asks for username and
password and lets me in.

http://mailserver.instant-search.com/exchange ---> 404 : requested
url could not be found

https://mailserver.instant-search.com/exchange---> worked properly.

ð Removed the require SSL and FBA from the Exchange VD
ð Tried the same again...............exactly the same result for both
OMA and Exchange which was a clear indication that the router was blocking
the requests on port 80.
ð In the IIS logs there is no change when we try to use the external url
on port 80 so the request was not reaching the Exchange Server.
ð A few settings on the Exchange Server were changed again and the OWA
had stopped working.
ð We were getting the 440 Login timeout error messages even when
browsing from the local Exchange Server.
ð Checked from the local Exchange Server by browsing in the IIS Virtual
Directory and that was working.
ð Https://localhost/exchange brings up FBA and did not let us log in.
ð Removed FBA and restarted IIS.
ð Https://localhost/exchange was working now.
ð Put back the FBA and restarted the IIS.
ð We tryed to access OWA using the RWW for SBS.
ð It was working fine now.
ð Since you wanted this default website to be secured and ask for
authentication all the time.
ð Forced SSL on it and also set the Authentication type to "Integrated"

If you have any questions after closing this incident feel free to contact me.

Additional Information and Recommendations-:

==================================

The Exchange Server Best Practices Analyzer can be downloaded from the link:

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/downloads/2003/analyzers/default.mspx

This is a very handy tool to check the overall health of your Exchange Server.
Articles related to configuring and using Certificates:

1. http://support.microsoft.com/?id=823024

2. http://support.microsoft.com/?id=830827

3. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/218445/

--
Anthony Capstick
www.instant-search.com

Nathan Liu [MSFT]

Jan 30, 2006, 8:39:34 PM1/30/06
Hi Anthony,

I am sorry for the delay in responding due to weekend, thanks for the
understanding.

Thank you for your reply and the detailed additional feedback on how you
were successful in resolving this issue. Your solution will benefit many
other users, and we really value having you as a Microsoft customer.

Please do not hesitate to post in this great newsgroup if you need any
assistance in the future. I look forward to working with you again.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

<4D1E9F05-0A8E-4B65...@microsoft.com>
<VVew3RMI...@TK2MSFTNGXA02.phx.gbl>

>Subject: RE: Support Code 0x80072F17

>Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 06:30:27 -0800

>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs

Tony G

Feb 24, 2006, 2:01:28 AM2/24/06
Any rate you could expand a little more on what exactly you guys did to
rememdy this situation. Been spending days and hours trying to get this going
and I'm having no luck whatsoever.

I'd appreciate it, Thank you.

Nathan Liu [MSFT]

Feb 24, 2006, 4:47:07 AM2/24/06
Hi Tony,

Thank you for posting in the SBS newsgroup.

Considering the current condition, I suggest you create a new thread on the

SBS newsgroup. The reason why I recommend this is that you will get the
most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who the newsgroups
regularly can share their knowledge. Thanks for understanding.

Additionally, I am glad to provide the following general information for
your reference:

0x80072f17 is explained as ERROR_INTERNET_SEC_CERT_ERRORS, which means
certificate that was issued to your web site cannot be used for ActiveSync.

To simplify the troubleshooting process, please disable Requiring SSL on
ActiveSync Virtual Directory of IIS and let's focus on the issue during
ActiveSync accessing without SSL.

Since it is a Time Out error during ActiveSync accessing without SSL, in
order to verify whether the issue is related to wireless network or
Firewall Settings, please locate a Workstation in the LAN, and connect
Pocket PC through cradle with this PC; then synchronize mailbox by
ActiveSync on Exchange Server directly without passing Firewall. Please
verify the issue and let me know the result.

If the issue disappears here, obviously the Exchange Server is configured
very well for ActiveSync access and issue must be caused by non-Exchange
factors, such as Wireless Network or Firewall Settings. In this case,
please contact the manufacturer directly for more information.

Have a nice weekend!

Best regards,

<F465A3F7-8227-4E69...@microsoft.com>

>Subject: RE: Support Code 0x80072F17

>Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 23:01:28 -0800

>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs

Nathan Liu [MSFT]

Feb 27, 2006, 1:41:51 AM2/27/06
Hi Tony,

Thank you for your kind update.

I am sorry for the delay in responding due to weekend, thanks for the
understanding.

Please note the partner managed newsgroups are staffed weekdays by
Microsoft Support professionals. Our goal is to provide a one business day
response to all posts.

For time critical issues (not business down), we encourage you to contact
CSS directly for more immediate assistance:
International Support (non-US/Canada):
http://support.microsoft.com/common/international.aspx

US and Canada:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;OfferProPhone

<F64A2B00-B4FC-4800...@microsoft.com>
<DvQ6HdS...@TK2MSFTNGXA01.phx.gbl>

>Subject: RE: Support Code 0x80072F17

>Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 18:31:27 -0800

>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs

>I have EAS working internally behind the firewall without a problem, SSL
is
>disbaled on that VDir, here is what happens though, my issue as of now is
>when I goto Sync over the Cell network (GPRS) it says my account does not
>have permission to do so, although it works fine within our network,
whether
>the device is connected to my PC going through the LAN, or disconnected
going
>over our WLAN. For the ActiveSync settings on the phone SSL requirement is
>not checked, which i believe to be correct..here is some more info, when
Im
>within our local network, I have Integrated Auth enabled on the
/exchange-oma
>VDir, not on the OMA VDir or Exchange-Active-Sync VDir. I've tried
removing
>Intergrated Auth just for the hell of it, but then it doesnt sync anymore
>within our network. so that is the scenario for the most part

Nathan Liu [MSFT]

Feb 28, 2006, 2:43:30 AM2/28/06
Hi Tony,

Thank you for your kind update.

Considering the current condition, since you are using Windows 2003
Standard Server with Exchange 2003 Standard Server, I would like to create
a new thread on the Exchange newsgroup. The reason why I recommend this is

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

<EF4E179A-4AAD-4758...@microsoft.com>
<3oE4nj2...@TK2MSFTNGXA01.phx.gbl>

>Subject: RE: Support Code 0x80072F17

>Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 14:03:31 -0800

>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs

>I'm not running SBS, I have Exchange 2003 Standard running on Windows 2003
>Standard Server. I just know the fix, if you are running a single ExCH
Server
>with no FE or BE configuration is very similar to the automatic
configuration
>performed in SBS 2003. Any help is really appreciated, like I said though
>have it working internally without a problem, it is from the internet in,
is
>where my issue is now.

LorenB

May 2, 2006, 10:52:01 PM5/2/06
I may have your answer - however I don't particulary like the answer because
I really do want to run SSL for remote syncing - especially when using public
wi-fi. That said here is what worked for me.

1. On the phone make sure that you do not select use SSL in the ActiveSync
setttings.

2. In SBS go to Advanced Management in the Server Management
application/MMC. Go to the properties (right click, select properties) of
Internet Information Services/server/Web Sites/Default Web
Site/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync.

3. Go to the Directory Security tab, then under Secure communications click
Edit and make sure Require secure channel (SSL) in NOT checked; then click OK
and OK.

you.

Note:

1. exchangeurl/oma does work fine with SSL turned on
2. Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync does not appear to work with SSL turned on.
(However, I have not done extensive testing but I have found the above
settings work very well.)

Mr. Loren D. Bordeaux
Vancouver, WA

Nathan Liu [MSFT]

May 3, 2006, 5:54:39 AM5/3/06
Hello Loren,

Thanks for using the Microsoft Partner Managed Newsgroups, and many thanks
for your shared information.

Here, I am also glad to provide the following information for your further
reference:

New publishing helpful documents:

Deploying Windows Mobile 5.0 with Windows Small Business Server 2003

Running Multiple Servers in a Windows Small Business Server Environment

Step-by-Step Guide for Configuring and Using Fax on Windows Small Business
Server 2003

Publishing a SharePoint Web Site Accessible to External Users

Information Workers Guide to the Windows SBS Computer Network

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Nathan Liu (MSFT)
Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support

PLEASE NOTE: The partner managed newsgroups are provided to assist with
break/fix
issues and simple how to questions.

We also love to hear your product feedback!

Let us know what you think by posting
from the web interface: Partner Feedback
from your newsreader: microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.

We look forward to hearing from you!

that others

may learn and benefit from this issue.

>thread-index: AcZuXI2ju8r+2x1nRBiPHnYSDxU1uQ==
>From: =?Utf-8?B?TG9yZW5C?= <Lor...@discussions.microsoft.com>

<4D1E9F05-0A8E-4B65...@microsoft.com>
<VVew3RMI...@TK2MSFTNGXA02.phx.gbl>

>Subject: RE: Support Code 0x80072F17