Event ID 7050 - DNS - Error

Niveau3_TLB

Dec 20, 2007, 11:49:26 AM12/20/07

One of our DNS servers has a lot of these errrors in it`s DNS log:

The DNS server recv() function failed. The event data contains the error.

0000: 46 27 00 00

Can you provide any guidance in resolving this issue?

Regards,

M.Pol

Feb 6, 2008, 5:00:36 AM2/6/08
Hello,

I've got the same problem with my server. The same event id and the same
message.

My server runs with Windows 2003 R2 Standard with Service Pack 2. It is
a HP Proliant DL360 G5, with the latest HP Proliant Support Pack 7.91.

I'll hope someone can help us..

Greetings, Marco Pol.