Google 그룹스는 더 이상 새로운 유즈넷 게시물 또는 구독을 지원하지 않습니다. 과거의 콘텐츠는 계속 볼 수 있습니다.

Bulk Unblock of Files

조회수 32회
읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

Sue & Bill

읽지 않음,
2008. 1. 11. 오전 12:52:2508. 1. 11.
받는사람
I think since XP SP2 days, a new security attribute was added to files
such that files that came in by IM, email, or across the network were
separately identified and blocked from being executed. To unblock,
one need to go the Properties of the file and then click the Unblock
button.

XP was rather lax in enforcing blocking. But Vista appears to block
everything, including html files inside a zip file.

Each time I unzip the contents of a compressed file, I have to go and
unblock each and every of its files. What is the method to Unblock
more than one file at a time? The moment I select two files, the
Unblock button cannot be seen anymore, even if both individually is
blocked. What is the Windows Powershell cmdlet to unblock a file?

Thanks for any help.

S & B

PS: I went to Windows Help and Support and enter "Unblock a file" as
search words, but the first 30 results were not relevant to the
subject.

NeilOz

읽지 않음,
2008. 1. 11. 오전 1:05:5308. 1. 11.
받는사람
This is a PowerShell forum.. but in the spirit of it, you just need to go to
User Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components >
Attachment Manager and enable 'Do not preserve zone information in file
attachments'

Jon

읽지 않음,
2008. 1. 11. 오전 1:06:3808. 1. 11.
받는사람
You can use this tool from SysInternals, Streams, ie the -d option

Streams v1.56
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb897440.aspx

--
Jon

"Sue & Bill" <sue.an...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Sue & Bill

읽지 않음,
2008. 1. 11. 오전 2:49:4208. 1. 11.
받는사람
On Jan 11, 2:05 pm, NeilOz <Nei...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> This is a PowerShell forum.. but in the spirit of it, you just need to go to
> User Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components >
> Attachment Manager  and enable 'Do not preserve zone information in file
> attachments'

Mmm.... thanks. I knew I would get better answers here ;-). Had
posted to .vista.general and vista.file_management before posting to
here.

That policy object is well hidden and interesting. But it is a global
setting. The Streams program might do it, but is there something that
comes with Windows?

Don't reply if this is deviating too far from Powershell.

S&B

Shay Levi

읽지 않음,
2008. 1. 11. 오후 6:30:3808. 1. 11.
받는사람

Sue & Bill

읽지 않음,
2008. 1. 13. 오후 6:41:3508. 1. 13.
받는사람
On Jan 12, 7:30 am, Shay Levi <n...@addre.ss> wrote:
> Check thePowerShellGuy blog:
>
> http://thepowershellguy.com/blogs/posh/archive/2007/01/27/powershell-...
>
> -----
> Shay Levi
> $cript Fanatichttp://scriptolog.blogspot.com

Shay, I think this is it! But I will require some time to figure out
what is going on.

S & B

Keith Hill [MVP]

읽지 않음,
2008. 1. 14. 오후 10:39:4608. 1. 14.
받는사람
"Sue & Bill" <sue.an...@gmail.com> wrote in message

IMO using the Sysinternals streams.exe -d <filename> (as suggested by Jon)
is the way to go. It is very straightforward. Don't lose sight of the fact
that PowerShell doesn't mean you can't or shouldn't use older but still
useful console utilities.

--
Keith

Cadillac Shane

읽지 않음,
2009. 9. 9. 오후 5:52:3009. 9. 9.
받는사람

Hey, late entry here, but hopefully I can get some help.

I'm looking for the same exact batch process solution for XP SP3.

Let me know if either of those solutions listed above will work with my
OS.

Thanks,

~s

--
Cadillac Shane

Vadims Podans [MVP]

읽지 않음,
2009. 9. 10. 오전 11:16:2209. 9. 10.
받는사람

Cadillac Shane

읽지 않음,
2009. 9. 10. 오후 12:08:4209. 9. 10.
받는사람

That looks like a perfect solution, but I know nothing about Powershell.
I'm an ex website developer, so that code makes some sense to me, but
not activation and implementation.

I've been advised to take this topic to the XP forums and see if I can
find a solution there. I'll read up on Powershell and see if I can make
that solution work in the meatime.

I greatly appreciate your attempt at a resolution to my issue.

Thanks for your time,

~S

--
Cadillac Shane

Vadims Podans [MVP]

읽지 않음,
2009. 9. 10. 오후 12:22:5109. 9. 10.
받는사람
Talking about your solution security side, this is not more secure than
granting your account to access to SQL Server. Therefore, it should be
easier way for you.

--
WBR, Vadims Podans
MVP: PowerShell

"Cadillac Shane" <gu...@unknown-email.com> rakstija zinojuma

"news:f63fb2bc4c4e9063...@nntp-gateway.com"...

obo...@gmail.com

읽지 않음,
2016. 5. 19. 오후 9:48:4216. 5. 19.
받는사람
Get-Item "C:\<pathtofiles>\*.*" | Unblock-File

Jürgen Exner

읽지 않음,
2016. 5. 20. 오후 9:31:2116. 5. 20.
받는사람
On Thu, 19 May 2016 18:48:40 -0700 (PDT), obo...@gmail.com wrote in
microsoft.public.windows.powershell:

>Get-Item "C:\<pathtofiles>\*.*" | Unblock-File

Hmmm, yes, so? Would you mind providing some context?

Just throwing out a single line of pseudo-code is rather unhelpful.
Are you looking for code critique? Is something not working with your
code? What do you expect your code to do? Or rather what do you expect
people to do with that chunk of code?

write-host "Hello World";

jue
새 메시지 0개