powershell stop working

gcorv...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2015, 11:42:39 AM7/6/15
hi my computer have lots of service and program stopped working such as groove util, window setup, window shell, power shell .. pls help.. urgent

Jürgen Exner

Jul 6, 2015, 12:09:46 PM7/6/15
On Mon, 6 Jul 2015 08:42:37 -0700 (PDT), gcorv...@gmail.com wrote in
microsoft.public.windows.powershell:

[Please limit your line length to less than 75 characters as has been a
proven and time-honored custom in Usenet for 3 decades. Thank you]

>hi my computer have lots of service and program stopped working such as groove util, window setup, window shell, power shell .. pls help..

"Stopped working" is a useless problem description. What were you doing?
What happened? What error messages were/are you getting? Why do you
believe your problem is caused by PowerShell?

Please see http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

>urgent

Please see http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#urgent

jue