Listing of rights on calendar objects

Vincent PRUVOST

Dec 14, 2016, 6:48:17 AM12/14/16
Hello all

I'm trying to list all the rights on my users mailbox on my exchange 2013 server.
I do not find the way to collapse the infos.

I have this command that list all the mailboxs

Get-Mailbox -DomainController <mydomain> | Select-Object Alias

And for each result, i would like to have the result of

Get-MailboxFolderPermission -Identity <the mail box>:\Calendrier -DomainController <mydomain>

I tryed to make something like :

Get-Mailbox -DomainController <mydomain> | Select-Object Alias | Get-MailboxFolderPermission -Identity $_.alias:\Calendrier -DomainController <mydomain>

But it don't works. I can find the way to have the folder Calendrier for each user (the command give a null object to the -Identity parameter)

Someone have a idea ??

Thank you