What's wrong with my live.com account?

瀏覽次數:493 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Michael Elliott

未讀,
2007年6月26日 上午9:22:392007/6/26
收件者:
Hi there,

I've been getting this error message since this morning on WLMd beta:

"Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. There is an error
synchronizing your mail account. Please verify your account has been
configured correctly by first accessing your mail on the web. Server:
'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v1.0.0/sync.aspx', Protocol:
HTTPMail, Server Response: 'Xfs request 'Sync' failed. Response code:
'InternalServerError', server response: '999 0'', Port: 80,
Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 204, Error Number: 0x8DE00002"

and I can't synchronize my account. Logging into WLM on the website, I can
get into my account and get new emails through that, but cannot delete,
move, or send emails, getting the error:

"Windows Live Hotmail wasn't able to complete this request because your
account is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."

Can someone tell me if this is an isolated problem or not and what I can do
to get my account up and running again? I've tried logging in on different
computers and I get the same error messages. It's bugging me a lot now.

Thanks for your help!

Mike

Justin [MSFT]

未讀,
2007年6月26日 中午12:59:252007/6/26
收件者:
This is an internal error with the Hotmail servers. Did the account work
at any point, or have you always seen this error?

Can you email me offline the newsgroup with your affected email address. I
would like to investigate this further.

Thanks,
Justin [MSFT]

"Michael Elliott" <MichaelElliott@MicrosoftCommunities> wrote in message

Olga

未讀,
2007年6月26日 下午4:21:012007/6/26
收件者:
I have this problem too

"Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. There is an error
synchronizing your mail account. Please verify your account has been
configured correctly by first accessing your mail on the web. Server:
'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v1.0.0/sync.aspx', Protocol:
HTTPMail, Port: 80, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x80072EFF, Error Number:
0x80072EFF"
I see this problem today - all was fine yesterday, but this programm dont
work today...
What I must do?

--
Olga Sanders

Ildhund

未讀,
2007年6月26日 下午4:49:482007/6/26
收件者:
This error (0x8DE00002) has usually been associated with an alteration to
the folder structure in WLMail. The number of attempts it takes to sync with
the Live servers seems to depend on the number of messages involved (that
have been moved around clientside). I haven't seen any solution anywhere.
The workaround seems to be create or delete folders on the web and watch
them sync locally.

If you haven't created, deleted (or renamed?) any folders under the account
involved in WLMail, then I don't know what's happening.

Noel

"Michael Elliott" <MichaelElliott@MicrosoftCommunities> wrote in message

Michael Elliott

未讀,
2007年6月26日 下午6:25:252007/6/26
收件者:
When you access your account on the Web, i.e. through
mail.live.com/www.hotmail.com, do you get errors when trying to delete/move
messages?

This happens to me also.

"Olga" <Ol...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Olga

未讀,
2007年6月27日 凌晨3:08:002007/6/27
收件者:

Hello
I haven't created, deleted (or renamed?) any folders under the account
involved in WLMail,
but I deleted 3 e-mail (on site) when I was in trip and not have my computer
with me
can you help me with my problem?
-------
Olga Sanders
訊息已遭刪除

John

未讀,
2007年6月27日 下午1:52:442007/6/27
收件者:
I got the same problem today. I have not moved, created or renamed any
folders. All the folders I have are the default ones on Hotmail. I logged in
over the web and can access my emails fine there. The error message is
below.

'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx', Protocol:

HTTPMail, Server Response: 'Xfs request 'Sync' failed. Response code:
'InternalServerError', server response: '999 0'', Port: 80,

Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 5102, Error Number: 0x8DE00002

Gary VanderMolen

未讀,
2007年6月27日 下午3:58:502007/6/27
收件者:
Sounds like the server hiccupped, and I've seen a lot of that with
Hotmail over the years.
Frankly I would not trust time-critical email to the vagaries
of the HTTP sync interface.

Gary VanderMolen

"John" <john...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3799F3FC-5F40-425A...@microsoft.com...

David Baughan

未讀,
2007年6月27日 晚上9:42:022007/6/27
收件者:
Hi,
I have exactly the same problem. I can get mail from my two other accounts
but for the last two days can't get my Hotmail messages and get the same
message about being unable to poll for new messages ...
Any ideas how to get it working again.
Thanks

"Gary VanderMolen" <ga...@NoMail.invalid> wrote in message

Gary VanderMolen

未讀,
2007年6月27日 晚上10:22:312007/6/27
收件者:
If the Hotmail access in WLM fails, read your Hotmail at the website.
I'm sure your WLM Hotmail access will start working again sooner or later.

Gary VanderMolen

"David Baughan" <davidb...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OvxpJWSu...@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...

John

未讀,
2007年6月28日 凌晨12:24:402007/6/28
收件者:
Mine started working again after I removed the account and readded it.

"David Baughan" <davidb...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Michael Elliott

未讀,
2007年6月28日 清晨7:12:492007/6/28
收件者:

"Michael Elliott" <MichaelElliott@MicrosoftCommunities> wrote in message

Now installed WLMail 12.0.1184 and am getting the same error, but with a
server error of 5102 like most of the rest of you.

At least I know it's a well known error and not just me who's experiencing
it so it might get sorted this side of next millenium :)

GaryJoe

未讀,
2007年6月28日 下午2:34:012007/6/28
收件者:

I have exactly the same problem on all 3 of my Computers at 2 locations.
The
problem started Tues 0/26/2007 out of no where. Tried everything and still
same problem, this has to be on Hotmail server side. My ISP is Cablevision, I
do not think they blocked the port??????

Michael Elliott

未讀,
2007年6月28日 下午6:26:422007/6/28
收件者:

"GaryJoe" <Gar...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Tried it on 2 different ISPs, so not an ISP issue, for sure.

Ming

未讀,
2007年6月28日 晚上11:56:012007/6/28
收件者:
I'm having exact same problem (error 204) started couple of days ago. no
problem using web interface. I didn't change any folders. I also tried
removing account from live mail desktop then add it again, but now it can't
poll any folders or messages in.

Ming

cortez

未讀,
2007年6月29日 凌晨3:38:492007/6/29
收件者:
i'm having the same problem as you guys. i had no problems checking
email as of June 27th. June 28th its a different story. i can log into
my MSN account with MSN (e.g., MSN Premium) and Windows Live Mail
Desktop, but i get the following message with WLMD attemps to send and
receive;

Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. There is an error
synchronizing your mail account. Please verify your account has been
configured correctly by first accessing your mail on the web. Server:
'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v1.0.0/sync.aspx', Protocol:

HTTPMail, Server Response: 'Xfs request 'r' failed. Response code:

'InternalServerError', server response: '999 0'', Port: 80,

Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 204, Error Number: 0x8DE00002 .

funny thing is i can log into another MSN account and send/receive
email without any problems. I cannot however log into my MSN email
account on WIndows Live Mail (mail.live.com) or Hotmail
(www.hotmail.com). Live Mail gives me this message: Login Error -
Windows Live Hotmail was not able to sign in to your account at this
time. Please try again later. with Hotmail i get this:

ERROR

Due to an internal error your request cannot be processed. We
apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later.
If you are attempting to reactivate your account, we're sorry but your
request cannot be processed at this time.
Please do the following:

Close all web browser windows.
Restart your web browser.
Return to http://www.hotmail.com to sign in.

i hope they resolve this issue soon!

Friso

未讀,
2007年7月1日 下午4:14:002007/7/1
收件者:
I've been having this same, very frustrating problem.
Been using WLM-desktop for a while now, on 2 different locations, for a
couple of different accounts.
But since a week or so, this happens:

Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. There is an error
synchronizing your mail account. Please verify your account has been
configured correctly by first accessing your mail on the web. Server:

'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx', Protocol:

HTTPMail, Server Response: 'Xfs request 'Sync' failed. Response code:
'InternalServerError', server response: '999 0'', Port: 80,

Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 5102, Error Number: 0x8DE00002

It happened on an @live.nl account and a @hotmail.com account, both had an
undeletable message on there, when I accessed it through www.
Now today an old @msn.com account has collapsed as well, but this doesn't
contain any undeletable messages so far.

Live Hotmail help per mail has not provided an answer.
On one account, I stripped it clean, deactivated it (in the hope that the
culprit would be lost that way) and even downgraded it back to the old
hotmail interface.
Nothing helped.

An answer would be highly appreciated!

Friso

R. C. White

未讀,
2007年7月4日 中午12:13:152007/7/4
收件者:
Hi, Friso.

> Been using WLM-desktop for a while now,

The "desktop" beta was retired a month ago; now it's just WLM beta (build
12.0.1184).

See:
http://get.live.com/betas/maildesktop_betas

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX

"Friso" <Fr...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Alex

未讀,
2007年7月5日 下午6:44:022007/7/5
收件者:
I am having the same problem. I use 3 hotmail accounts with my WLMD. The
problem appeared in one account and then corrected itself after a few days.
Now the same problem has started in another account. Strange thing is that I
am able to access the same account using WLMD on another computer. Here is
the message I get:

Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. There is an error
synchronizing your mail account. Please verify your account has been
configured correctly by first accessing your mail on the web. Server:

'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx', Protocol:
HTTPMail, Server Response: 'Xfs request 'Sync' failed. Response code:

'InternalServerError', server response: '999 0'', Port: 80,

Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 5102, Error Number: 0x8DE00002

B-Cube

未讀,
2007年7月5日 下午6:46:032007/7/5
收件者:
ok!
by now many people seem to be facing the problem about not being able to
poll emails and sync emails with hotmail web based accounts
we need to find solutions,

one thing i have noticed is that, on the the hotmail web based account, i
was not being able to empty the deleted items folder!!,
and each time i Right click in the folder and click on empty it repots the
following problem:

"Windows Live Hotmail wasn't able to complete this request because your
account is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later"

i really do not understand this, i am being able to send and receive emails
from the http mail, but still it tell me accoun is unavailable

i have been suffering from this issue at hotmail, and wlmd for 4 days now

Solution please,

Roland Bierlein

未讀,
2007年8月20日 下午1:08:052007/8/20
收件者:
"T scruffy" <Tscr...@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb:

> today i got the error again :

> Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. There is an error
> synchronizing your mail account. Please verify your account has been
> configured correctly by first accessing your mail on the web. Server:
> 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v1.0.0/sync.aspx', Protocol:

> HTTPMail, Server Response: 'Number of objects in the request is over the
> limit', Port: 80, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 105, Error Number:
> 0x8DE00002

Somewhere in this group I've read that there is a limit in place with the
current build as to how many items can be synchronised with Hotmail in one
go. Your error message sounds like you exceeded that limit (it was about 20,
I believe). Can this be? Did you create or delete that many messages or
anything like that?

Saludos
Roland
--
Please reply to the newsgroup to give others a chance
to help, or to learn from your experience. Thank you!

Ildhund

未讀,
2007年8月20日 下午2:10:382007/8/20
收件者:
Roland Bierlein wrote...

> "T scruffy" <Tscr...@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb:
>
>> today i got the error again :
>> Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. There is an
>> error
>> synchronizing your mail account. Please verify your account has
>> been
>> configured correctly by first accessing your mail on the web.
>> Server:
>> 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v1.0.0/sync.aspx',
>> Protocol:
>> HTTPMail, Server Response: 'Number of objects in the request is
>> over the
>> limit', Port: 80, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 105, Error
>> Number: 0x8DE00002
>
> Somewhere in this group I've read that there is a limit in place
> with the current build as to how many items can be synchronised
> with Hotmail in one go. Your error message sounds like you
> exceeded that limit (it was about 20, I believe). Can this be? Did
> you create or delete that many messages or anything like that?

I seem to remember seeing that somewhere, too, but I'm blowed if I
can find it again. A Fiddler trace of a sync with my (bog standard
free) Hotmail account reveals some of the limits (in response to the
second POST):
<Properties>
<AccountStatus>OK</AccountStatus>
<MailBoxSize>1550942</MailBoxSize>
<MaxMailBoxSize>2147483648</MaxMailBoxSize>
<MaxAttachments>50</MaxAttachments>
<MaxMessageSize>14448071</MaxMessageSize>
<MaxUnencodedMessageSize>10485760</MaxUnencodedMessageSize>
<MaxFilters>36</MaxFilters>
<MaxFilterClauseValueLength>64</MaxFilterClauseValueLength>
<MaxRecipients>50</MaxRecipients>
<MaxUserSignatureLength>4096</MaxUserSignatureLength>
<BlockListAddressMax>500</BlockListAddressMax>
<BlockListDomainMax>500</BlockListDomainMax>
<WhiteListAddressMax>500</WhiteListAddressMax>
<WhiteListDomainMax>500</WhiteListDomainMax>
<WhiteToListMax>500</WhiteToListMax>
<AlternateFromListMax>5</AlternateFromListMax>
</Properties>

I can imagine it's easy to fall foul of the "MaxUserSignatureLength"
limit, but the others look pretty reasonable - unless one routinely
selects "Delete and Block" for spam, which could soon reach that 500
limit for Blocked senders.

--
Noel

jackbrill

未讀,
2010年3月29日 凌晨4:19:082010/3/29
收件者:
i keep getting this message all yhe time
account has never worked properly sense installing
Windows Live

error report:

Windows Live Mail could not download the requested message. To send and receive messages in your Hotmail account,
go to http://hotmail.live.com on the Web, or try again later.
To get help from Windows Live Customer Support, go to http://support.live.com
and click Windows Live Mail in the list of services.

Subject 'RE: this the conection'
Server Error: 0x80072EFF
Server: 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80072EFF

Olg wrote:

I have this problem too"Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server.

26-Jun-07

I have this problem too
"Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. There is an error
synchronizing your mail account. Please verify your account has been
configured correctly by first accessing your mail on the web. Server:
'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v1.0.0/sync.aspx', Protocol:
HTTPMail, Port: 80, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x80072EFF, Error Number:
0x80072EFF"
I see this problem today - all was fine yesterday, but this programm dont
work today...
What I must do?

--
Olga Sanders

"Michael Elliott" wrote:

On Tuesday, June 26, 2007 9:22 AM
Michael Elliott wrote:

[...]

On Tuesday, June 26, 2007 12:59 PM
Justin [MSFT] wrote:

This is an internal error with the Hotmail servers.
This is an internal error with the Hotmail servers. Did the account work
at any point, or have you always seen this error?

Can you email me offline the newsgroup with your affected email address. I
would like to investigate this further.

Thanks,
Justin [MSFT]

"Michael Elliott" <MichaelElliott@MicrosoftCommunities> wrote in message

On Tuesday, June 26, 2007 4:21 PM
Olg wrote:

I have this problem too"Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server.
I have this problem too
"Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. There is an error
synchronizing your mail account. Please verify your account has been
configured correctly by first accessing your mail on the web. Server:
'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v1.0.0/sync.aspx', Protocol:
HTTPMail, Port: 80, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x80072EFF, Error Number:
0x80072EFF"
I see this problem today - all was fine yesterday, but this programm dont
work today...
What I must do?

--
Olga Sanders

"Michael Elliott" wrote:

On Tuesday, June 26, 2007 4:49 PM
Ildhund wrote:

This error (0x8DE00002) has usually been associated with an alteration to the
This error (0x8DE00002) has usually been associated with an alteration to
the folder structure in WLMail. The number of attempts it takes to sync with
the Live servers seems to depend on the number of messages involved (that
have been moved around clientside). I haven't seen any solution anywhere.
The workaround seems to be create or delete folders on the web and watch
them sync locally.

If you haven't created, deleted (or renamed?) any folders under the account
involved in WLMail, then I don't know what's happening.

Noel

"Michael Elliott" <MichaelElliott@MicrosoftCommunities> wrote in message

On Tuesday, June 26, 2007 6:25 PM
Michael Elliott wrote:

When you access your account on the Web, i.e. through mail.live.com/www.
When you access your account on the Web, i.e. through
mail.live.com/www.hotmail.com, do you get errors when trying to delete/move
messages?

This happens to me also.

On Wednesday, June 27, 2007 3:08 AM
Olg wrote:

HelloI haven't created, deleted (or renamed?

Hello
I haven't created, deleted (or renamed?) any folders under the account
involved in WLMail,
but I deleted 3 e-mail (on site) when I was in trip and not have my computer
with me
can you help me with my problem?
-------
Olga Sanders

"Ildhund" wrote:

On Wednesday, June 27, 2007 10:10 AM
N. Miller wrote:

Re: What's wrong with my live.com account?
On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 14:22:39 +0100, Michael Elliott wrote:

I haven't used Windows Live Mail desktop (v8.0.1226) since the beginning of
June, 2007. I removed it totally (but not the store folders. Yet.)

I haven't had trouble with either of my Live Hotmail accounts while using
Windows Live Mail (v12.0.1184). Well, I did get that error message once,
when I set up the second Live Hotmail account in WLM; but I went to the Live
Hotmail site with the browser, and encountered a CAPTCHA page. I just
entered the image characters into a field, and was on my way.

--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come

On Wednesday, June 27, 2007 1:52 PM
John wrote:

I got the same problem today. I have not moved, created or renamed any folders.
I got the same problem today. I have not moved, created or renamed any
folders. All the folders I have are the default ones on Hotmail. I logged in
over the web and can access my emails fine there. The error message is
below.

Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. There is an error

synchronizing your mail account. Please verify your account has been
configured correctly by first accessing your mail on the web. Server:

'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx', Protocol:

HTTPMail, Server Response: 'Xfs request 'Sync' failed. Response code:
'InternalServerError', server response: '999 0'', Port: 80,

Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 5102, Error Number: 0x8DE00002

On Wednesday, June 27, 2007 3:58 PM
Gary VanderMolen wrote:

Sounds like the server hiccupped, and I've seen a lot of that withHotmail over
Sounds like the server hiccupped, and I've seen a lot of that with
Hotmail over the years.
Frankly I would not trust time-critical email to the vagaries
of the HTTP sync interface.

Gary VanderMolen

"John" <john...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3799F3FC-5F40-425A...@microsoft.com...

On Wednesday, June 27, 2007 9:42 PM
David Baughan wrote:

Hi,I have exactly the same problem.

Hi,
I have exactly the same problem. I can get mail from my two other accounts
but for the last two days can't get my Hotmail messages and get the same
message about being unable to poll for new messages ...
Any ideas how to get it working again.
Thanks

"Gary VanderMolen" <ga...@NoMail.invalid> wrote in message

On Wednesday, June 27, 2007 10:22 PM
Gary VanderMolen wrote:

If the Hotmail access in WLM fails, read your Hotmail at the website.
If the Hotmail access in WLM fails, read your Hotmail at the website.

I am sure your WLM Hotmail access will start working again sooner or later.

Gary VanderMolen

On Thursday, June 28, 2007 12:24 AM
John wrote:

Mine started working again after I removed the account and readded it.
Mine started working again after I removed the account and readded it.

On Thursday, June 28, 2007 7:12 AM
Michael Elliott wrote:

Re: What's wrong with my live.com account?

"Michael Elliott" <MichaelElliott@MicrosoftCommunities> wrote in message

Now installed WLMail 12.0.1184 and am getting the same error, but with a

server error of 5102 like most of the rest of you.

At least I know it's a well known error and not just me who's experiencing
it so it might get sorted this side of next millenium :)

On Thursday, June 28, 2007 2:34 PM
GaryJo wrote:

I have exactly the same problem on all 3 of my Computers at 2 locations.
I have exactly the same problem on all 3 of my Computers at 2 locations.
The
problem started Tues 0/26/2007 out of no where. Tried everything and still
same problem, this has to be on Hotmail server side. My ISP is Cablevision, I
do not think they blocked the port??????

"Michael Elliott" wrote:

On Thursday, June 28, 2007 6:26 PM
Michael Elliott wrote:

Re: What's wrong with my live.com account?

Tried it on 2 different ISPs, so not an ISP issue, for sure.

On Thursday, June 28, 2007 11:56 PM
Min wrote:

Ming

On Friday, June 29, 2007 3:38 AM
cortez wrote:

[...]

On Sunday, July 01, 2007 4:14 PM
Fris wrote:

[...]

On Wednesday, July 04, 2007 12:13 PM
R. C. White wrote:

Hi, Friso.
Hi, Friso.

The "desktop" beta was retired a month ago; now it's just WLM beta (build
12.0.1184).

See:
http://get.live.com/betas/maildesktop_betas

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX
r...@grandecom.net
Microsoft Windows MVP
(Running Windows Live Mail beta in Vista Ultimate x64)

"Friso" <Fr...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

On Thursday, July 05, 2007 6:44 PM
Ale wrote:

[...]

"cortez" wrote:

On Thursday, July 05, 2007 6:46 PM
BCub wrote:

ok!

ok!
by now many people seem to be facing the problem about not being able to
poll emails and sync emails with hotmail web based accounts
we need to find solutions,

one thing i have noticed is that, on the the hotmail web based account, i
was not being able to empty the deleted items folder!!,
and each time i Right click in the folder and click on empty it repots the
following problem:

"Windows Live Hotmail wasn't able to complete this request because your

account is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later"

i really do not understand this, i am being able to send and receive emails
from the http mail, but still it tell me accoun is unavailable

i have been suffering from this issue at hotmail, and wlmd for 4 days now

Solution please,

On Saturday, August 18, 2007 11:04 AM
Tscruff wrote:

I am facing the same issue i have 7 account configured with WLMD i removed all
I am facing the same issue i have 7 account configured with WLMD i removed
all the accounts and started to add one and then syncronize make sure its
working and then add the other

today i got the error again :

Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. There is an error
synchronizing your mail account. Please verify your account has been
configured correctly by first accessing your mail on the web. Server:
'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v1.0.0/sync.aspx', Protocol:

HTTPMail, Server Response: 'Number of objects in the request is over the

limit', Port: 80, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 105, Error Number: 0x8DE00002

hope there is a soultion :)

"B-Cube" wrote:

On Monday, August 20, 2007 1:08 PM
Roland Bierlein wrote:

Re: What's wrong with my live.com account?
"T scruffy" <Tscr...@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb:

Somewhere in this group I've read that there is a limit in place with the
current build as to how many items can be synchronised with Hotmail in one
go. Your error message sounds like you exceeded that limit (it was about 20,
I believe). Can this be? Did you create or delete that many messages or
anything like that?

Saludos

Roland
--
Please reply to the newsgroup to give others a chance
to help, or to learn from your experience. Thank you!

On Monday, August 20, 2007 2:10 PM
Ildhund wrote:

Roland Bierlein wrote...
Roland Bierlein wrote...

[...]

On Thursday, June 04, 2009 4:58 PM
mahmoued wrote:

123456
You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page.

On Tuesday, March 23, 2010 11:01 PM
Greg Just wrote:

0x8BAD0008
Unable to send or receive messages for the Windowslive (xxxx) account. To send and receive messages in your Hotmail account, go to http://hotmail.live.com on the Web, or try again later. To get help from Windows Live Customer Support, go to http://support.live.com and click Windows Live Mail in the list of services.

Server Error: 0x8BAD0008
Server: 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x8BAD0008

I have deletd the account and added it again - keeps coming up with the same issue though - please help, this is frustrating me to say the least!!!

On Tuesday, March 23, 2010 11:05 PM
Greg Just wrote:

0x8BAD0008
Unable to send or receive messages for the Windowslive (xxx) account. To send and receive messages in your Hotmail account, go to http://hotmail.live.com on the Web, or try again later. To get help from Windows Live Customer Support, go to http://support.live.com and click Windows Live Mail in the list of services.

Server Error: 0x8BAD0008
Server: 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x8BAD0008

I have had this issue, deleted account, re-added it and getting the above issue....

Major frustration!!!

How to Annotate Images from a database in a web page
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/0c4c3072-6730-41db-a759-082c24acd999/how-to-annotate-images-fr.aspx

Ron Sommer

未讀,
2010年3月29日 清晨5:39:522010/3/29
收件者:
What version of WLMail are you using? The June posts that were shown
applied to an earlier version.
Your time references don't add to your post.
Did you install an hour, day, week ago?
When this error occurs, can you login at mail.live.com?
--
Ron Sommer
MS MVP- Windows Live Mail

"Jack Brill" wrote in message

Gary VanderMolen [MVP]

未讀,
2010年3月29日 下午4:19:012010/3/29
收件者:
I am curious why your PC is configured for the Pacific time zone
when you are actually located on the east coast. This may be part
of your problem.

--
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Jack Brill" wrote in message news:20103294197ja...@live.com.ph...

> <Properties>
> <AccountStatus>OK</AccountStatus>
> <MailBoxSize>1550942</MailBoxSize>
> <MaxMailBoxSize>2147483648</MaxMailBoxSize>
> <MaxAttachments>50</MaxAttachments>
> <MaxMessageSize>14448071</MaxMessageSize>
> <MaxUnencodedMessageSize>10485760</MaxUnencodedMessageSize>
> <MaxFilters>36</MaxFilters>
> <MaxFilterClauseValueLength>64</MaxFilterClauseValueLength>
> <MaxRecipients>50</MaxRecipients>
> <MaxUserSignatureLength>4096</MaxUserSignatureLength>
> <BlockListAddressMax>500</BlockListAddressMax>
> <BlockListDomainMax>500</BlockListDomainMax>
> <WhiteListAddressMax>500</WhiteListAddressMax>
> <WhiteListDomainMax>500</WhiteListDomainMax>
> <WhiteToListMax>500</WhiteToListMax>
> <AlternateFromListMax>5</AlternateFromListMax>
> </Properties>

margaretmoss

未讀,
2010年5月9日 凌晨3:57:012010/5/9
收件者:
Mike, I am having the same problem - can't receive or send mail. Have had no luck trying to find someone to help me. It also says in the message that I should delete my server and then put it back in . the message that comes up says live mail error ID:8DE00001.
Hope you can find someone to help you.
Margie

Michael Elliott wrote:

What's wrong with my live.com account?

26-Jun-07

Hi there,

Thanks for your help!

Mike

Thanks for your help!

Mike

Thanks,
Justin [MSFT]

--
Olga Sanders

"Michael Elliott" wrote:

Noel

"Ildhund" wrote:

Gary VanderMolen

Gary VanderMolen

"Michael Elliott" wrote:

Ming

ERROR

Friso

Hi, Friso.
Hi, Friso.

See:
http://get.live.com/betas/maildesktop_betas

"cortez" wrote:

Solution please,

"B-Cube" wrote:

<Properties>
<AccountStatus>OK</AccountStatus>
<MailBoxSize>1550942</MailBoxSize>
<MaxMailBoxSize>2147483648</MaxMailBoxSize>
<MaxAttachments>50</MaxAttachments>
<MaxMessageSize>14448071</MaxMessageSize>
<MaxUnencodedMessageSize>10485760</MaxUnencodedMessageSize>
<MaxFilters>36</MaxFilters>
<MaxFilterClauseValueLength>64</MaxFilterClauseValueLength>
<MaxRecipients>50</MaxRecipients>
<MaxUserSignatureLength>4096</MaxUserSignatureLength>
<BlockListAddressMax>500</BlockListAddressMax>
<BlockListDomainMax>500</BlockListDomainMax>
<WhiteListAddressMax>500</WhiteListAddressMax>
<WhiteListDomainMax>500</WhiteListDomainMax>
<WhiteToListMax>500</WhiteToListMax>
<AlternateFromListMax>5</AlternateFromListMax>
</Properties>

Noel

Major frustration!!!

On Monday, March 29, 2010 4:19 AM
Jack Brill wrote:

Windows live mail can,t down load my Hotmail e-mail

i keep getting this message all yhe time
account has never worked properly sense installing
Windows Live

error report:

Windows Live Mail could not download the requested message. To send and receive messages in your Hotmail account,
go to http://hotmail.live.com on the Web, or try again later.
To get help from Windows Live Customer Support, go to http://support.live.com
and click Windows Live Mail in the list of services.

Subject 'RE: this the conection'
Server Error: 0x80072EFF
Server: 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80072EFF

LINQ With Strings
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/03afdcf3-7b60-47db-adb9-db7fe2c6ab8c/linq-with-strings.aspx

Bruce Hagen

未讀,
2010年5月9日 上午9:32:042010/5/9
收件者:
Do Egg-heads know how to start their own threads? This is three years old,
Margaret! You really think Mike, or anyone else, is following this thread
anymore?
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"Margaret Moss" wrote in message news:2010593570...@live.com.au...

> <Properties>
> <AccountStatus>OK</AccountStatus>
> <MailBoxSize>1550942</MailBoxSize>
> <MaxMailBoxSize>2147483648</MaxMailBoxSize>
> <MaxAttachments>50</MaxAttachments>
> <MaxMessageSize>14448071</MaxMessageSize>
> <MaxUnencodedMessageSize>10485760</MaxUnencodedMessageSize>
> <MaxFilters>36</MaxFilters>
> <MaxFilterClauseValueLength>64</MaxFilterClauseValueLength>
> <MaxRecipients>50</MaxRecipients>
> <MaxUserSignatureLength>4096</MaxUserSignatureLength>
> <BlockListAddressMax>500</BlockListAddressMax>
> <BlockListDomainMax>500</BlockListDomainMax>
> <WhiteListAddressMax>500</WhiteListAddressMax>
> <WhiteListDomainMax>500</WhiteListDomainMax>
> <WhiteToListMax>500</WhiteToListMax>
> <AlternateFromListMax>5</AlternateFromListMax>
> </Properties>

...winston

未讀,
2010年5月9日 下午6:23:192010/5/9
收件者:
Margaret,
You responded to a 4 yr old post and to a user(at that point in time) using a beta version of Windows Live Mail..there have been 5
versions since then.

If you need help, you will have to provide more information..copy and paste the entire error message(verbatim) and post in this or
a new thread.
To access this newsgroup please access it directly either in Windows Live Mail or your browser.
Windows Live Mail
-----------------
Nntp:
Web-interface: Http
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop

You also have the option of asking your question in the Windows Live Solution Center(WLSC)
See below for an option applicable to your situation.

Windows Live Solution Center FAQs
http://windowslivehelp.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=e2b2292c-2f10-4c7e-8785-e1d898ece45d

1. WLM Support
Windows Live Solution Center for Windows Live Mail
http://windowslivehelp.com/product.aspx?productid=15
Windows Live Mail Forums
http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=15
Windows Live Mail Solutions
http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions.aspx?productid=15

2. Windows Live Hotmail Support
Windows Live Solution Center for Hotmail
http://windowslivehelp.com/product.aspx?productid=1
Windows Live Hotmail Forums
http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=1
Windows Live Hotmail Solutions
http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions.aspx?productid=1

3. Windows Live ID Support
Windows Live Solution Center for Windows Live ID
Windows Live ID Portal Home Page
http://windowslivehelp.com/product.aspx?productid=10
Windows Live ID Forums
http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=10
Windows Live ID Solutions
http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions.aspx?productid=10

For the 1, 2, and/or 3...
If a solution is not available in the Forums or Solutions area then click 'Ask A Question'
- requires sign on with a Windows Live ID, registration, and creation of a username
- Live ID username is **Not** visible to the public

--
...winston
ms-mvp mail

"Margaret Moss" wrote in message news:2010593570...@live.com.au...

> <Properties>
> <AccountStatus>OK</AccountStatus>
> <MailBoxSize>1550942</MailBoxSize>
> <MaxMailBoxSize>2147483648</MaxMailBoxSize>
> <MaxAttachments>50</MaxAttachments>
> <MaxMessageSize>14448071</MaxMessageSize>
> <MaxUnencodedMessageSize>10485760</MaxUnencodedMessageSize>
> <MaxFilters>36</MaxFilters>
> <MaxFilterClauseValueLength>64</MaxFilterClauseValueLength>
> <MaxRecipients>50</MaxRecipients>
> <MaxUserSignatureLength>4096</MaxUserSignatureLength>
> <BlockListAddressMax>500</BlockListAddressMax>
> <BlockListDomainMax>500</BlockListDomainMax>
> <WhiteListAddressMax>500</WhiteListAddressMax>
> <WhiteListDomainMax>500</WhiteListDomainMax>
> <WhiteToListMax>500</WhiteToListMax>
> <AlternateFromListMax>5</AlternateFromListMax>
> </Properties>

antoanetavarbanova

未讀,
2010年5月31日 上午10:55:382010/5/31
收件者:
hi from last night i cant open my e mailadress and msn i dont know what exatly happened .Now they said i was try to open to many times thats why i cant go in .please give me advioce what i must to do how i can open again my account

Michael Elliott wrote:

Hi there,

Thanks for your help!

Mike

Thanks for your help!

Mike

Thanks,
Justin [MSFT]

--
Olga Sanders

"Michael Elliott" wrote:

Noel

"Ildhund" wrote:

Gary VanderMolen

Gary VanderMolen

"Michael Elliott" wrote:

Ming

ERROR

Friso

Hi, Friso.
Hi, Friso.

See:
http://get.live.com/betas/maildesktop_betas

"cortez" wrote:

Solution please,

"B-Cube" wrote:

--
Noel

Major frustration!!!

error report:

On Sunday, May 09, 2010 3:57 AM
Margaret Moss wrote:

Email trouble sending and receiving

Mike, I am having the same problem - can't receive or send mail. Have had no luck trying to find someone to help me. It also says in the message that I should delete my server and then put it back in . the message that comes up says live mail error ID:8DE00001.
Hope you can find someone to help you.
Margie

On Sunday, May 09, 2010 9:32 AM
Bruce Hagen wrote:

Do Egg-heads know how to start their own threads?
Do Egg-heads know how to start their own threads? This is three years old,
Margaret! You really think Mike, or anyone else, is following this thread
anymore?
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]
Imperial Beach, CA

On Sunday, May 09, 2010 6:23 PM
...winston wrote:

[...]

Free Online Courses Available for Eggheadcafe.com Users
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/5261083e-6e03-4b25-8728-fc3cf6855293/free-online-courses-avail.aspx

Gordon

未讀,
2010年5月31日 下午2:02:472010/5/31
收件者:

"antoaneta varbanova" wrote in message

> hi from last night i cant open my e mailadress and msn i dont know what
> exatly happened .Now they said i was try to open to many times thats why i
> cant go in .please give me advioce what i must to do how i can open again
> my account
>

> Michael Elliott wrote:
>
> What's wrong with my live.com account?
> 26-Jun-07

Thank God these newsgroups are closing - No more HOOPLEHEAD EggHeaders
replying to THREE YEAR OLD POSTS....

ramonroman

未讀,
2010年6月10日 上午8:48:582010/6/10
收件者:
I cannot send nor receive or even rread any e mail.

Michael Elliott wrote:

What's wrong with my live.com account?

Hi there,

Thanks for your help!

Mike

Thanks,
Justin [MSFT]

--
Olga Sanders

"Michael Elliott" wrote:

Noel

"Ildhund" wrote:

Gary VanderMolen

Gary VanderMolen

"Michael Elliott" wrote:

Ming

ERROR

Friso

Hi, Friso.
Hi, Friso.

See:
http://get.live.com/betas/maildesktop_betas

"cortez" wrote:

Solution please,

"B-Cube" wrote:

[...]

On Monday, May 31, 2010 10:55 AM
antoaneta varbanova wrote:

letter

hi from last night i cant open my e mailadress and msn i dont know what exatly happened .Now they said i was try to open to many times thats why i cant go in .please give me advioce what i must to do how i can open again my account

On Monday, May 31, 2010 2:02 PM
Gordon wrote:

"antoaneta varbanova" wrote in messageThank God these newsgroups are closing -

"antoaneta varbanova" wrote in message

Thank God these newsgroups are closing - No more HOOPLEHEAD EggHeaders

replying to THREE YEAR OLD POSTS....

Load Testing ASP.NET Applications with Visual Studio 2010
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/13e16f83-4cf2-4c9d-b75b-aa67fc309108/load-testing-aspnet-appl.aspx

ramonroman

未讀,
2010年6月10日 上午9:02:472010/6/10
收件者:

Michael Elliott wrote:

Hi there,

Thanks for your help!

Mike

Thanks for your help!

Mike

Thanks,
Justin [MSFT]

--
Olga Sanders

"Michael Elliott" wrote:

Noel

"Ildhund" wrote:

Gary VanderMolen

Gary VanderMolen

"Michael Elliott" wrote:

Ming

ERROR

Friso

Hi, Friso.
Hi, Friso.

See:
http://get.live.com/betas/maildesktop_betas

"cortez" wrote:

Solution please,

"B-Cube" wrote:

--
Noel

Major frustration!!!

error report:

--
....winston
ms-mvp mail

On Thursday, June 10, 2010 8:48 AM
ramon roman wrote:

Can`t read my mail

I cannot send nor receive or even rread any e mail.

Telerik RadControls For Silverlight (3 and 4) Q1 2010
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/6566fc91-a77c-4553-8ac2-7a7fa36e63a1/telerik-radcontrols-for-s.aspx

ramonroman

未讀,
2010年6月10日 上午9:02:482010/6/10
收件者:

Michael Elliott wrote:

Hi there,

Thanks for your help!

Mike

Thanks for your help!

Mike

Thanks,
Justin [MSFT]

--
Olga Sanders

"Michael Elliott" wrote:

Noel

"Ildhund" wrote:

Gary VanderMolen

Gary VanderMolen

"Michael Elliott" wrote:

Ming

ERROR

Friso

Hi, Friso.
Hi, Friso.

See:
http://get.live.com/betas/maildesktop_betas

"cortez" wrote:

Solution please,

"B-Cube" wrote:

--
Noel

Major frustration!!!

error report:

--
....winston
ms-mvp mail

On Thursday, June 10, 2010 9:02 AM
ramon roman wrote:

Can`t read my mail
I cannot send nor receive or even rread any e mail.

Peter Foldes

未讀,
2010年6月10日 上午9:29:042010/6/10
收件者:
Another deadhead from egghead leeching on to a 3 yr old post and on top of
everything does not give any details as to his\her issue

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

<ramon roman> wrote in message news:201061084859ramon611@livemailcom...

>I cannot send nor receive or even rread any e mail.
>

> Michael Elliott wrote:
>
> What's wrong with my live.com account?
> 26-Jun-07

Junk snipped

訊息已遭刪除

Kenneth Connor

未讀,
2010年8月2日 下午1:04:422010/8/2
收件者:
Hi,
I can't log into my hotmail account even though I enter the correct email and password my account is allan...@hotmail.com

Michael Elliott wrote:

What's wrong with my live.com account?

Hi there,

Thanks for your help!

Mike

Thanks,
Justin [MSFT]

--
Olga Sanders

"Michael Elliott" wrote:

Noel

"Ildhund" wrote:

Gary VanderMolen

Gary VanderMolen

"Michael Elliott" wrote:

Ming

ERROR

Friso

Hi, Friso.
Hi, Friso.

See:
http://get.live.com/betas/maildesktop_betas

"cortez" wrote:

Solution please,

"B-Cube" wrote:

--
Noel

Major frustration!!!

error report:

--
....winston
ms-mvp mail

I cannot send nor receive or even rread any e mail.

On Thursday, June 10, 2010 9:02 AM
ramon roman wrote:

Can`t read my mail

I cannot send nor receive or even rread any e mail.

On Thursday, June 10, 2010 9:02 AM
ramon roman wrote:

Can`t read my mail

I cannot send nor receive or even rread any e mail.

On Thursday, June 10, 2010 9:29 AM
Peter Foldes wrote:

Another deadhead from egghead leeching on to a 3 yr old post and on top
Another deadhead from egghead leeching on to a 3 yr old post and on top of
everything does not give any details as to his\her issue

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

Junk snipped

On Thursday, June 10, 2010 10:27 AM
Evan Platt wrote:

Bummer.--To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious and .
Bummer.

ASP.NET Providerless Custom Forms Authentication, Roles and Profile with MongoDb
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/27f836b7-2c9e-4942-9712-1c7b901cadcc/aspnet-providerless-custom-forms-authentication-roles-and-profile-with-mongodb.aspx

Gary VanderMolen

未讀,
2010年8月2日 下午4:38:342010/8/2
收件者:
You posted to the forum dealing with Windows Live Mail issues. Your issue is
more of a a Hotmail server error than a Windows Live Mail client error.
Please see the Solutions to common Hotmail issues:
http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions.aspx?productid=1
If no help there, post your issue in the Hotmail forum:
http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=1

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Kenneth Connor" wrote in message news:20108213432he...@hotmail.com...

...winston

未讀,
2010年8月2日 下午5:03:082010/8/2
收件者:
Security note first...Not a good idea to post valid email address in a public forum.

For account problems with Hotmail go to the Windows Live Solution Center

1.Windows Live Hotmail Support

2. Windows Live ID Support

Windows Live Solution Center for Windows Live ID
Windows Live ID Portal Home Page
http://windowslivehelp.com/product.aspx?productid=10
Windows Live ID Forums
http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=10
Windows Live ID Solutions
http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions.aspx?productid=10

--
...winston
ms-mvp mail

"Kenneth Connor" wrote in message news:20108213432he...@hotmail.com...

Hi,
I can't log into my hotmail account even though I enter the correct email and password my account is xxx...@hotmail.com

ahmad nikdehqan

未讀,
2010年12月28日 上午10:33:592010/12/28
收件者:
Server Error: 0x80048820
Server: 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80048820

>>> "Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. There is an error
>>> synchronizing your mail account. Please verify your account has been
>>> configured correctly by first accessing your mail on the web. Server:
>>> 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v1.0.0/sync.aspx', Protocol:
>>> HTTPMail, Port: 80, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x80072EFF, Error Number:
>>> 0x80072EFF"
>>> I see this problem today - all was fine yesterday, but this programm dont
>>> work today...
>>> What I must do?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Olga Sanders

laak judith

未讀,
2012年5月17日 上午10:35:202012/5/17
收件者:
iam fed up of this live thing. i cannot access my mail and it is really bagging me. iam a Ugandan and anxiously need to get my course work information from my mail. all i keep geting is the error message. can some one out there help me because iam getting really frustrated. MAKERERE UNIVERSITY

laak judith

未讀,
2012年5月17日 上午10:37:222012/5/17
收件者:
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppppppp mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

laak judith

未讀,
2012年5月17日 上午10:37:252012/5/17
收件者:

訊息已遭刪除

...winston

未讀,
2012年5月17日 下午5:36:052012/5/17
收件者:
Support for inaccessible accounts is available here:
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive/forum/signin

Note:
- Phone, Email or Chat support is not an option.
- To ask a question a valid Live ID signon to the forum is necessary (thus
if the current Live ID is not functional, a new Live ID will need to be
created)

--
...winston
msft mvp mail