Can't view bcc recipients in Windows Live Mail sent mail

John Smith

Apr 3, 2014, 11:38:03 AM4/3/14
When I send an e TO myself with BCC to a list of recipients my copy of the
Sent Mail doesn't show the BCC list?
Until recently I used to receive two copies of Sent Mail, the one not
showing the BCC list the other showing the BCC list.
Any advice please?

Message has been deleted

mac

Apr 3, 2014, 8:17:54 PM4/3/14

"John Smith" <John...@nospam.com> wrote in message
Try this, select the message in Sent items>ctrl key + F3.

mac

John Smith

Apr 4, 2014, 11:28:40 AM4/4/14
Ah, of course..silly me..TVM :-)
John
==================================

"StephenB" wrote in message

The copy in your sent folder will show all the BCC recipients.
The copy arriving in your inbox will not show the BCC recipients as they are
BCC'd. Each BCC recipient will only see that the message was sent to
yourself
and that recipient.
-steve
--