Logging into Windows 95

Mike Scianni

Dec 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/3/97

I am the administrator of our computer lab and I am having problems
with students loading software and changing the configuration of the
computers. I have used the policy editor to edit the registry and have
given them access to the floppy drive and cdrom drive only. Does any
one have any suggestions on other lockdown features in 95 or any third
party software available to use as a security device. We run ATEASE on
the Mac computers so students can only select certain apps to run. If
anyone know if there is an application similar for the PC I would like
some info on it.

Mike