GraphEdit can not display property page.

momonga

Feb 5, 2008, 6:37:03 AM2/5/08
I'm using the graphedit which is included by PlatformSDK for Windows
Server2003 R2 and have problem.
When I try to open the property page of pin, I receive an error
message 'The requested property page could not be displayed.'.
What is wrong with it?
Even the property page of the pin of the Video Mixing Renderer which
may be connected with RGB32 could not be displayed.
How can I fix it up?

The version of the graphedit is...

GraphEdit9
9.04.78.0000 - Build: 060303

The March Hare [MVP]

Feb 5, 2008, 8:45:04 AM2/5/08
On Tue, 5 Feb 2008 03:37:03 -0800 (PST), momonga wrote:

> When I try to open the property page of pin, I receive an error
> message 'The requested property page could not be displayed.'.
> What is wrong with it?

You need to run regsvr32 on proppage.dll (answer available by searching
Google Groups).

--
Please read this before replying:
1. Dshow & posting help: http://tmhare.mvps.org/help.htm

momonga

Feb 5, 2008, 2:42:12 PM2/5/08
On 2月5日, 午後10:45, "The March Hare [MVP]"

Thanks for the help!