Event ID 16 SOAP error

MAdrox

Nov 13, 2007, 5:22:07 PM11/13/07
I'm getting this error across a dozen front end win2k sp4 web servers
at random times throughout the day. It puts 4 event id 16 errors in
the app event log. Just to be sure I've isolated 3 web servers to
their own GB switch to make sure it wasn't connectivity issues and
that didn't do anything. We also have the SOAP 3.0 loaded as well...

Here are the errors:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSSOAP
Event Category: Generic
Event ID: 16
Date: 11/13/2007
Time: 11:14:07 AM
User: N/A
Computer: WEB24
Soap error: Connection time out..

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSSOAP
Event Category: Client
Event ID: 16
Date: 11/13/2007
Time: 11:14:07 AM
User: N/A
Computer: WEB24
Soap error: An unanticipated error occurred during the processing of
this request..

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSSOAP
Event Category: Client
Event ID: 16
Date: 11/13/2007
Time: 11:14:07 AM
User: N/A
Computer: WEB24
Soap error: Sending the Soap message failed or no recognizable
response was received.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSSOAP
Event Category: Client
Event ID: 16
Date: 11/13/2007
Time: 11:14:07 AM
User: N/A
Computer: WEB24
Soap error: Unspecified client error..

Any ideas? I've searched the web for 2 days with nothing helpful.

Thanks for your time!

-M