2510 1723

Francisco Planells

Apr 23, 2003, 10:39:12 AM4/23/03

we had problem some times on ower Windows 2000 server.
The server is stalling for a couple of minutes et requests
from server console are very slow. Users cannot logon on
that server because we think the server is waiting for
something. On event viewer (system) we have Event id: 2510,
"the server service was unable to map error code 1723".

The event id 2510 return us to many error code on TECHNET
support, but never on 1723.

could you help us?

Steve Parry

Apr 23, 2003, 11:41:32 AM4/23/03

http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=2510&source=

do you have JetAdmin installed on this server ? If so try updating it.

--

Steve Parry BA(hons) MCP

http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk