.NET Runtime version 2.0.50727.3082 - Fatal Execution Engine Error

Ian Hannah

Dec 30, 2009, 5:31:01 AM12/30/09
I get this error when loading a setup project and right clicking on one of
the options:

.NET Runtime version 2.0.50727.3082 - Fatal Execution Engine Error
(7A2E1132) (0)

I have a simple setup project which produces this error. I can load this
project on other machines without any problem. If I login on my machine with
a different user the problem still occurs so it is nothing to do with user
configuration. This problem has only started happening recently and as far as
I am aware I have not installed any new software on my machine. When I load
the project I right click on one of the setup items and visual studio closes
with the .NET Runtime version 2.0.50727.3082 - Fatal Execution Engine Error
(7A2E1132) (0) error.

Can anyone provide information to help you diagnose this issue?

Thanks
Ian H