Visio internal error #3400

Keri VanNuland

Nov 1, 2000, 9:36:04 AM11/1/00
Has anyone ever had this error?
Visio internal error #3400
Action 1004: Save
I was trying to save when I received this. If anyone can help me, I would appreciate it greatly!
Thanks!
You can either post it here or email me at kvann...@ldvusa.com

root

Dec 20, 2000, 2:04:47 PM12/20/00
Same error here, also no answer. We tried killing all of the background
apps to free up memory, saving to a different file, etc. No go.

If anyone comes up with a solution, I'd love to hear about it.

andrew.

In article <O8Sb3DBRAHA.289@cppssbbsa05>, Keri VanNuland wrote:

>Has anyone ever had this error?

>Visio internal error #3400=20
>Action 1004: Save
>I was trying to save when I received this. If anyone can help me, I =

steve_c...@my-deja.com

Jan 16, 2001, 11:30:04 AM1/16/01
We had this problem this morning. We don't know
what's causing it, but here's how we worked
around it.

What we did was created a new Visio document,
selected all items in the corrupted document, and
pasted into the new document. The items needed
to be moved around to achieve the same formatting
as the old document, but this was not a lot of
work. We were then able to save the new document.

I hope this helps.
In article
<slrn9420m...@slate.irt.drexel.edu>,

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

ca...@pctechnician.net

Steve Wilson

Feb 19, 2001, 4:58:56 AM2/19/01
I have the same error on one of my files.
Unfortunately I can't open it at all to save the data to a new document...
And copyping the file to try and remove any file locks doesn't help

Any one got a response from Microsoft on this yet??

__
Steve Wilson, Conchango Ltd

Reimer Boll

Jun 15, 2001, 7:01:43 AM6/15/01
Hello,

i have the same error:

When I save a Visio-File of 7MB

Visio internal error #3400
       Action 1005: Save under

My Visio is installed with a ConnectMaster- Version (Version 3.1) from Dynamic Design.

Can anybody help????

"Keri VanNuland" <kvann...@email.uophx.edu> wrote in message news:O8Sb3DBRAHA.289@cppssbbsa05...Has anyone ever had this error?Visio internal error #3400Action 1004: SaveI was trying to save when I received this. If anyone can help me, I would appreciate it greatly!Thanks!You can either post it here or email me at kvann...@ldvusa.com

--
Mit freundlichem Gruß
 i.A. Reimer Boll

 + KomTel Gesellschaft fuer
 + Kommunikations- und
 + Informationsdienste mbH
 +
 + Reimer Boll
 + Nordstraße 2, D-24937 Flensburg
 +
 + Fon: +49-461-9090-592, Fax: +49-461-9090-041
 + EMail: reime...@komtel.net, Internet: http://www.komtel.net
 +