RE: Visio Error 1416

Barb Way

May 6, 2009, 6:18:02 PM5/6/09
You might check to see if the PDF save function works okay in a small
sample drawing, in case there is something about your file that is unusual.

What are the drawing dimensions? Is it a scaled drawing? Are there a lot
of pages? Any of these might impact the actual PDF output size.

Barb Way
Product Support - Visio
Microsoft Corporation
[This posting is provided "As Is" with no warranties, and confers no
rights.]

Hello!
I have a problem. I can’t save pdf file into visio: the sign appears:
“there
isn’t enough memory to finish the requested action”. What should I do?