imgedit.ocx errors out with error 339

Subrata Chattopadhya

Nov 13, 2001, 4:16:37 PM11/13/01
My problem is on NT server or workstation with servicepack
6a running IIS of PWS.

I have a VB webclass dll that uses imgedit.ocx

I also have a VB executable that uses imgedit.ocx

When I try to run the VB executable after running the VB
webclass dll via IE.

The VB executable generate run time error 339, Component
imgedit.ocx or one of it's dependencies not correctly
registered. A file is missing or invalid.

If I stop the IIS and then try to run the VB executable it
works fine until the next time I start IE and run the VB
webclass DLL via IE.

I know this is a combination of things you have to do to
generate this error, but hopefully somebody might have
experienced this problem before.

Any help will be appreciate.

Thanks,

Subrata.