Run-Time error '20545' - Request cancelled by the user - Netware problem?

Adrian Harrison

Feb 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/1/99
Using VB6 enterprise, CRW 7 pro, Oracle 7.3, ODBC

When attempting to print with CR from VB I keep getting the above
error!

This only happens when running on Novell's Distributed Printing
Services - with Windows printing it's fine!

There is a default printer setup - buts whats odd is when previewing
(which works fine), the Printer button is disabled as though it can't
see the printer at all!

Gave up trying to contact Seagate Tech Support

Any ideas

Thanks

A.H

Aidan Leonard

Feb 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/10/99
Hi Adrian,

I have a similiar problem and I am getting the error 545 and as
you will see elsewhere in this newsgroup I am awaitng a reply.
However I think I might have a solution for you.

In CR designer for this particular report go into File| Printer Setup, the
item "No Printer" is probably checked - cause of problem. Uncheck this item
and save the report, the report should now print to the printer from Visual
Basic."

Regards,
AIDAN