RE: MSN error : 80072f78

Wirote

Apr 4, 2008, 1:34:03 PM4/4/08
Make sure that the time and date including internet zone are correct on you
computer.

You can try to synchronize date and time with Microsoft and empty (delete)
the two folders of windows update and restart the windows update service. And
then restart the computer after the synchronization of time.

I hope this will help you.

"cast away" wrote:

> ใช้ MSN (Windows Live Messenger v. 8.1 (Build 8.1.0178.00) มีปัญหา log in
> มักจะเข้าไม่ได้ ลองเช็คใน Connection/ Test จะได้ error "We are unable to
> connect (80072f78)" แต่เมื่อกด troubleshoot ได้ผล test results "Completed"
> บางครั้งเข้า MSN ได้ แต่เมื่อส่ง msn ไปคุยบางครั้งข้อความจะเด้งกลับ
> ไม่ทราบว่าใครเคยเจอปัญหานี้บ้าง แนะนำด้วยน๊า

Wirote

Apr 4, 2008, 1:39:00 PM4/4/08

Alex

Aug 4, 2008, 11:14:01 PM8/4/08

so how can i open my msn messenger

Wirote

Aug 5, 2008, 12:43:02 PM8/5/08
What is your issue?
You can open MSN from Start > Program > MSN Messager. If not, is there any
error? Can you explain?