Invalid object name 'syspublications'

Jan 7, 2008, 10:22:01 AM1/7/08
Before reinstalling sql server and restoring old system databases I
forgot to delete and replication that was no longer needed. Now,
Expired Subscriptions Clean Up job fails with the following error:

Error 208: Invalid object name 'syspublications'. I don't need this
replication and would like to delete that completed but everytime I
try I get the same error message.

Please advise how can I delete all manually.

Thank you,
T.

Hilary Cotter

Jan 7, 2008, 10:44:22 AM1/7/08
Locate the problem database. do this sp_replicationdboption 'Problem
Database','Publish','false'

--
http://www.zetainteractive.com - Shift Happens!

Looking for a SQL Server replication book?
http://www.nwsu.com/0974973602.html

Looking for a FAQ on Indexing Services/SQL FTS
http://www.indexserverfaq.com
"T" <T...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Jan 7, 2008, 10:53:02 AM1/7/08
This is what I get:

Msg 208, Level 16, State 1, Procedure sp_dropsubscription, Line 78
Invalid object name 'syssubscriptions'.

Hilary Cotter

Jan 7, 2008, 11:31:33 AM1/7/08
is this table there? if not run this script in the problem database.

We may need to go back and forth to add the necessary objects a few times.

CREATE TABLE [dbo].[syspublications](

[description] [nvarchar](255) NULL,

[name] [sysname] NOT NULL,

[pubid] [int] IDENTITY(1,1) NOT NULL,

[repl_freq] [tinyint] NOT NULL,

[status] [tinyint] NOT NULL,

[sync_method] [tinyint] NOT NULL,

[snapshot_jobid] [binary](16) NULL,

[independent_agent] [bit] NOT NULL,

[immediate_sync] [bit] NOT NULL,

[enabled_for_internet] [bit] NOT NULL,

[allow_push] [bit] NOT NULL,

[allow_pull] [bit] NOT NULL,

[allow_anonymous] [bit] NOT NULL,

[immediate_sync_ready] [bit] NOT NULL,

[allow_sync_tran] [bit] NOT NULL,

[autogen_sync_procs] [bit] NOT NULL,

[retention] [int] NULL,

[allow_queued_tran] [bit] NOT NULL DEFAULT ((0)),

[snapshot_in_defaultfolder] [bit] NOT NULL DEFAULT ((1)),

[alt_snapshot_folder] [nvarchar](255) NULL,

[pre_snapshot_script] [nvarchar](255) NULL,

[post_snapshot_script] [nvarchar](255) NULL,

[compress_snapshot] [bit] NOT NULL DEFAULT ((0)),

[ftp_address] [sysname] NULL,

[ftp_port] [int] NOT NULL DEFAULT ((21)),

[ftp_subdirectory] [nvarchar](255) NULL,

[ftp_login] [sysname] NULL DEFAULT (N'anonymous'),

[ftp_password] [nvarchar](524) NULL,

[allow_dts] [bit] NOT NULL DEFAULT ((0)),

[allow_subscription_copy] [bit] NOT NULL DEFAULT ((0)),

[centralized_conflicts] [bit] NULL,

[conflict_retention] [int] NULL,

[conflict_policy] [int] NULL,

[queue_type] [int] NULL,

[ad_guidname] [sysname] NULL,

[backward_comp_level] [int] NOT NULL DEFAULT ((10)),

[allow_initialize_from_backup] [bit] NOT NULL DEFAULT ((0)),

[min_autonosync_lsn] [binary](10) NULL,

[replicate_ddl] [int] NULL DEFAULT ((1)),

[options] [int] NOT NULL DEFAULT ((0))

) ON [PRIMARY]

--
http://www.zetainteractive.com - Shift Happens!

Looking for a SQL Server replication book?
http://www.nwsu.com/0974973602.html

Looking for a FAQ on Indexing Services/SQL FTS
http://www.indexserverfaq.com
"T" <T...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Jan 7, 2008, 1:57:02 PM1/7/08