com/merant/jdbcspy/SpyLogger ?????

1 view

JC

Jul 22, 2003, 9:43:19 AM7/22/03

I was trying to use the DataSource class from ms Driver and I´m getting the
following error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/merant/jdbcspy/SpyLogger
at com.microsoft.jdbcx.base.BaseDataSource.setLogWriter(Unknown
Source)
at
br.com.softsite.sfc.struts.SSActionServlet.initModuleDataSources(SSAc
tionServlet.java:592)
at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.init(ActionServlet.java:471)

I´ve already looked for this class in the 3 jars and in fact it didn´t
exist.

What the hell is going on???

Thank you,

Julio Cesar

Jouke Numan

Jul 24, 2003, 9:57:09 AM7/24/03
In article <OoAOucFU...@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>, ju...@softsite.com.br
says...
> Hi,
>
> I was trying to use the DataSource class from ms Driver and I惴 getting the

> following error:
>
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/merant/jdbcspy/SpyLogger
> at com.microsoft.jdbcx.base.BaseDataSource.setLogWriter(Unknown
> Source)
> at
> br.com.softsite.sfc.struts.SSActionServlet.initModuleDataSources(SSAc
> tionServlet.java:592)
> at
> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.init(ActionServlet.java:471)
>

> I扉e already looked for this class in the 3 jars and in fact it didn愒

> exist.
>
> What the hell is going on???
>

> Thank you,
>
> Julio Cesar

You get this when you enable Logging on the DataSource, eg. calling
DataSource.setLogWriter