Customizing Report Viewer Webpart of SQL Reporting Services in integration mode in MOSS2007

瀏覽次數:20 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Peter Bons

未讀,
2007年4月19日 下午4:23:362007/4/19
收件者:
Hi All,

I do have a question about the report viewer web part in SharePoint 2007 /
SharePoint Services 3.0. We like to have a custom report parameter section,
is it possible to modify or extend the SharePoint Report Viewer web part? Or
do we have to create one ourselves. If so, have can we do that, how does the
webpart technically work.. I need some hints on how to start.If I wrote my
own Report Viewer webpart, how must it connect to the Report List web part
etc?

Kind regards,

rote

未讀,
2007年4月19日 晚上9:14:142007/4/19
收件者:
Petersee this at :
http://blogs.sqlxml.org/bryantlikes/articles/628.aspx
Not sure whether its has a parameter section
But this one should have at : http://aspalliance.com/729
Hope that helps
Patrick

"Peter Bons" <Pe...@giessen.nl> wrote in message

JD

未讀,
2007年4月20日 上午9:17:272007/4/20
收件者:
As far as I can tell, the Report Viewer web part simply creates an IFRAME
and creates a URL to render the report within it.

It implements the web part interface that allows it to accept connections
and when you connect the Report List web part to it, it gets the report name
from the Report List web part to use in creating the URL.

Creating your own Report Viewer web part should be fairly simple. You just
need to build a URL and render it in the IFRAME. There are examples of this
on the web - I think one was referenced in another post.

The options you can set in a URL can be found here:

"Peter Bons" <Pe...@giessen.nl> wrote in message

Praveen Kumar

未讀,
2011年9月1日 凌晨4:35:082011/9/1
收件者:
A perfect answer to your question.

From the coding point of view I didn't find any resources on customizing the report viewer webpart for SharePoint which works for all zones. But, with some customization in C# we can solve this issue. I have written the complete details on it on my post.

http://praveenbattula.blogspot.com/2011/08/customize-reportviewerwebpart-in-c-and.html

I believe this will help to the readers to get more information on how they can customize more with Report Viewer Webpart.

thanks
-Praveen

> On Thursday, April 19, 2007 4:23 PM Peter Bons wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I do have a question about the report viewer web part in SharePoint 2007 /
> SharePoint Services 3.0. We like to have a custom report parameter section,
> is it possible to modify or extend the SharePoint Report Viewer web part? Or
> do we have to create one ourselves. If so, have can we do that, how does the
> webpart technically work.. I need some hints on how to start.If I wrote my
> own Report Viewer webpart, how must it connect to the Report List web part
> etc?
>
> Kind regards,

>> On Thursday, April 19, 2007 9:14 PM rote wrote:

>> Petersee this at :
>> http://blogs.sqlxml.org/bryantlikes/articles/628.aspx
>> Not sure whether its has a parameter section
>> But this one should have at : http://aspalliance.com/729
>> Hope that helps
>> Patrick

Praveen Kumar

未讀,
2011年9月1日 凌晨4:35:572011/9/1
收件者:
A perfect answer for your question.

From the coding point of view I didn't find any resources on customizing the report viewer webpart for SharePoint which works for all zones. But, with some customization in C# we can solve this issue. I have written the complete details on it on my post.

http://praveenbattula.blogspot.com/2011/08/customize-reportviewerwebpart-in-c-and.html

I believe this will help to the readers to get more information on how they can customize more with Report Viewer Webpart.

thanks
-Praveen

> On Thursday, April 19, 2007 4:23 PM Peter Bons wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I do have a question about the report viewer web part in SharePoint 2007 /
> SharePoint Services 3.0. We like to have a custom report parameter section,
> is it possible to modify or extend the SharePoint Report Viewer web part? Or
> do we have to create one ourselves. If so, have can we do that, how does the
> webpart technically work.. I need some hints on how to start.If I wrote my
> own Report Viewer webpart, how must it connect to the Report List web part
> etc?
>
> Kind regards,

>> On Thursday, April 19, 2007 9:14 PM rote wrote:

>> Petersee this at :
>> http://blogs.sqlxml.org/bryantlikes/articles/628.aspx
>> Not sure whether its has a parameter section
>> But this one should have at : http://aspalliance.com/729
>> Hope that helps
>> Patrick

>>> On Friday, April 20, 2007 9:17 AM JD wrote:

>>> As far as I can tell, the Report Viewer web part simply creates an IFRAME
>>> and creates a URL to render the report within it.
>>>
>>> It implements the web part interface that allows it to accept connections
>>> and when you connect the Report List web part to it, it gets the report name
>>> from the Report List web part to use in creating the URL.
>>>
>>> Creating your own Report Viewer web part should be fairly simple. You just
>>> need to build a URL and render it in the IFRAME. There are examples of this
>>> on the web - I think one was referenced in another post.
>>>
>>> The options you can set in a URL can be found here:
>>> http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms152835.aspx
>>>

>>> "Peter Bons" <Pe...@giessen.nl> wrote in message

Praveen Kumar

未讀,
2011年9月1日 凌晨4:39:302011/9/1
收件者:
A perfect answer to your question.

From the coding point of view I didn't find any resources on customizing the report viewer webpart for SharePoint which works for all zones. But, with some customization in C# we can solve this issue. I have written the complete details on it on my post.

http://praveenbattula.blogspot.com/2011/08/customize-reportviewerwebpart-in-c-and.html

I believe this will help to the readers to get more information on how they can customize more with Report Viewer Webpart.

thanks
-Praveen

0 則新訊息