Jquery

lance

Sep 29, 2010, 4:27:57 AM9/29/10
I'm looking for advice on how to integrate JQuery and WSH scripts.

Test eval(jquery.js) in a .wsf file and you'll see the issue. No
window object. This is understandable, because with WSH you're
independent from a web browser.

So I've tried stuff like this, to no avail:

<script language="javascript">
<![CDATA[
var html = new ActiveXObject("htmlfile");
var window = html.parentWindow;
var navigator = window.navigator;
var document = window.document;
var location = document.location;
window.ActiveXObject = {};
]]>
</script>
<script src="jquery-1.4.2.min.js">
<![CDATA[
var $ = window.$;
]]>
</script>

kirill....@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2012, 2:37:43 PM6/25/12
I am looking for the same.. but running wsh as cgi for mongoose and expecting jQuery running on server side under wsh engine.

kirill....@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2012, 12:11:37 PM6/29/12

I found http://code.google.com/p/jquery-for-admins which is exaclty what I want.